A Joker and Harley Quinn commision.

I'm still looking for an artist to design the tattoo that will be the beginning my sleeve of tatts. I would like it to be the Joker and Harley Quin. I have several source's that will help with the new art piece for I am going to be specific considering that it will be tattooed on my body. I will pay money upfront to start the project if you are selected via paypal. But the work will have to be detailed. The stipulations are that it has to be colored and contain a quote of my choosing, and finally if you are chossen and I like your work I would like to call on you again to complete the rest of my sleeve and possibly all future tatts. Anyway send me a note if you're interested and would like to know more. Or you can email me at b.lepore94@gmail.com
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested. I do pretty detailed work when it comes to shading. Look at the hand drawings I have posted on here to see examples
Do you have something specific in mind? Full body, waist up, etc. I can work on something, but I'd like a general idea of it.
andymagnuseth.deviantart.com/gallery

feel free to drop me a note if you're interested in my art style for this project!
I`ve send you an email :D