$1000 Manga/Comic Project... Round 3...

Well, the first two go round of this turned out great. We have some good comics to show for all our hard work that are wrapping up soon. I'm sad I couldn't employ everyone because there were a lot of talented people that I just didn't have the right projects for. Still, I appreciate everyone who participated and sent me notes. I've tried to streamline the information this time around so here it is:

Looking for:

1. Comic/Manga:

Style: Manga/anime style comic artist.
Genres: school, Battle anime, or fantasy
Workload: Some concept art, cover, interior pages
Pages: 22-26 (depending on comic)
Target Audience: Teen to adult
Level of content: PG to PG-13
Level of Detail: Color has preference, B&W lines/inks are acceptable
Payment: $1000 USD

2. Webcomic
Style: Cartoony/Disney-esque
Genre: fantasy/comedy/spoofish
Workload: Some concept art, twice weekly to bi-weekly page
Pages: On-going (would prefer availability for a 24 to +30 page run)
Target Audience: Young Adult
Level of Content: PG-13
Level of Detail: Color
Payment: $40 per page (negotiable)

If you fit either of these two categories please feel free to submit away. PLEASE LIST IN THE TITLE OF YOUR NOTE WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. For example, "MANGA" or "WEBCOMIC" or if either "MANGA/WEBCOMIC".

I prefer notes as opposed to posting in the thread. It is easier for me to keep track of and make sure you don't go missed or overlooked as it is more direct and I check my notes more often. I will definitely look through everyone's page and their art (so hopefully if you are apply for one or both you have art in that style on display somewhere). If I don't reply, though, don't be discouraged. I'm looking for a specific look, style, and feel, so it's not a knock on you at all if you don't hear back from me.

For those who I do contact, expect that I will have you to do two sample pages. These can be done in pencils/black and white. Occasionally people set up fake accounts and submit work that is not theirs, thinking they can trick me and make a quick buck. Likewise, some extremely talented pin-up artists have excellent work but may not cut it as far as page layout, etc. One way or another, it helps cut things down a little bit more to have samples done. It also tells me if your style will fit what I'm trying to do.

Expect one page to be an action page and one to be a dialog page. I will use preexisting characters from some random anime/manga/cartoon so that no character creation is necessary. Don't expect them or their actions to sync up with any real stories. The samples are simply designed to see your composition and layout abilities and to see how you translate the script into a visual page.

I have a new volley of projects planned to be starting up in September so I wanted to make sure I had everything in order in the meantime. Happy hunting and thanks for stopping by! Best of Wishes!

- Titan-inc
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you everyone that applied and sent me notes. I'm going to close this thread. There is plenty to sort through and samples to get done and so forth. If I need to I can always start a new one but for now it looks like things a pretty much covered in this department. Thanks again everyone!
I can work for you. Here is the sample of my art. Btw it's from my manga. Contact me at kostadinovicc@gmail.com
mail-attachment.googleusercont…
I can't view the attachment link that you tried to link me fyi.
MANGA/WEBCOMIC

Check out my works - you`ll like it!!
www.coroflot.com/kostet1977
Hello
My name is Marcelo.
I'm sending samples of my work.
Thank you!
Marcelo
my arts :

msalaza.deviantart.com/gallery…
thanks.
salaza
casaqueviti@gmail.com
Hi, the sample pages would be paid I presume?
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link regards guillo0
guillo0.daportfolio.com/
Hello! Are you interested in only cover and concept art artist?