Elflandea Artist Commissions wanted digital Storyboard

We are looking for a digital artist that can create images for a digital storyboard.  We have a budget of $1720 for the images, probably needs about 40 images, the rate is $43/image.  I have hired several Deviant artists already and they are doing a great job, but we need a few more images to make our deadline.  So I am opening a new post for the digital artists.

This unique project requires digital art, either painters or stock artists.  Elflandea is fantasy world that parallels our own world; it’s a place of might, magic and a place where dreams can come true.  Elflandea is an epic story about the survival of an Elven community.  The story includes, magic, monsters, romance, drama, action and builds on a developed world that is well defined.  We are looking for digital artists that can bring this epic tale to life.  We are searching for digital artists that are looking to make a name for themselves and gain valuable work experience.  Elflandea will bring concepts that have never been seen before to the average viewer.  The scripting of these characters is very deep and we have 400 years of history.  

This is what sets this request a part...We have access to all major TV networks, so that art that you contribute will be credited to you.  You will be showcased in front of the largest TV networks in the country.  We have a compelling script that is comparable to GOT or TWD.  Its a powerful message in the scripting with concepts and ideas that have never been seen before in gaming or TV.  So I need a few more talented graphic artist that can understand the larger picture of the project.  Fantasy art is the focus of the project.  This is a long term business relationship.  If you can work 3d TV imagery in addition that is a plus.

You can learn more about the the realistic digital style that we are looking for visit us at www.facebook.com/elflandea?ref…

Message me for details.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
for background information on this project visit us at elflandea.com and also you can review the realistic art style that we are looking at on www.facebook.com/elflandea?ref…  Just follow the links.  We are still looking for more artists to join our team.
Hello
My name is Marcelo.
I'm sending samples of my work.
Thank you!
Marcelo
my arts :
msalaza.deviantart.com/gallery…
thanks.
salaza
casaqueviti@gmail.com
Hey,
I`m interested!

:) (Smile) 

Hope by Marikobard Raven Lamia by MarikobardVault by MarikobardLamp. by MarikobardVanitas. by MarikobardTrickster by Marikobard

Seeker by MarikobardThe Sea Undertaker by MarikobardTrickster sketch by MarikobardVetinari by MarikobardConspiracy by MarikobardSusan Sto Helit by Marikobard
Autumn Evening by Marikobard Sun Shines On by Marikobard  The Red Queen's Garden by Marikobard SkyShip by Marikobard  Apathy by Marikobard The unexpected death by Marikobard

Supernova by Marikobard
I am currently available for work, and would love the opportunity to work with you. Please visit my gallery and view my work. wayneabrown35.deviantart.com/g…
Hello I'm really interested in your offer. dragonflamebg.deviantart.com/g… Here is samples of my art. Thank you for this oppertunity. :)
hello i would love to work on this although i'm on a holiday from 22th of june till 1st of august so i'm not available then. I've had a class on storyboarding and my own work is mostly fantasy, I can work in different styles. 
cleaning squad by ghostofdestruction  wandering in the plains by ghostofdestruction   Rock Dude ... or girl by ghostofdestruction   Kriflakl by ghostofdestruction   demon master-Redo by ghostofdestruction
Is this for TV or games? Is it live action or animation? 2d or 3d animation? Storyboards are very, very rough drawings and most storyboarding are done digitally these days. Are you actually looking for a pitch board?
We are developing both a TCG and a digital story board for pitching and also to help with branding.  Go to the Facebook link to see more.
I am Sebastian Mora. To hear this project is excellent and a great opportunity  for me to make myself a name. I am a young Artist Though Very high experienced of what I do. I am a multi artist Of many styles of art.  I Love to create stories far bigger then my own imagination or get inspired from other great minds. to hear that Elflandea has 400 years of history is un-belelievulbly well thought out and want to hear more of it down to the smallest detail.  here are few sample of my artwork, I hope the style is suitable.

The Great Plains of Theris by BlackMatter234  Rodan, Terror of the Skies by BlackMatter234  Monuku by BlackMatter234  The Arrogance of Man... by BlackMatter234  Sonia Lebedev Alive by BlackMatter234  Acceptance by BlackMatter234  Death will not stand in our way by BlackMatter234