Looking to commission someone in Soul Eater art style

Either the manga or anime version style is fine. I'm looking for a 1-2 page comic or just a regular illustration with my OC. The max I can pay is $15 or 1000 pts. but am willing to work out something if it's a bit more depending on the art level. If anyone is open and can do it please let me know. 
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Greetings my name is jose palacio,i m from colombia, I'm illustrator,2D and 3D animator for TV and video games,VFX senior,illustrator, this link can see the reel I made for deviantart,
I am interested and would be an honor to work in such important company like yours .
I have a experience 6 years in the world of visual effects 
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
right now I'm 100% free to take this job
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response 

Examples from sprite 

turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-studio  king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  
exemple illustration

Se Eva 1 by junxy-studio  Se Eva 2 by junxy-studio  Cat-demon -Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  Zord Flat Color Comission by junxy-studio  Cammy by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  hade - wonder woman sister by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Troll ice by junxy-studio  

Hello,

I'm interested in producing a comic featuring your OC for you. Although I've not had experience in drawing in the Soul Eater style, I am quite open to try.

Here is a link to my DA Gallery micgrol.deviantart.com/gallery… and my portfolio site michaelphilp.daportfolio.com/

My pricing can be found here. micgrol.deviantart.com/art/Com…

I would appreciate it if you could consider me.
The pricing is great, but it's not the style I'm looking for but thanks anyways!
Hey there, I could do a simple illustration for you at that price range (uncolored). If you're interested or would like to discuss more detailed work let me know!

Warm Summer Day by Cheppolyyaoi bike angel by CheppolyFirst Bloom by Cheppoly
Your art is nice, but I dunno if you'd be able to do the actual style so do you think you can make a quick sketch of one of the SE characters so I can see how it would turn out?
Sure thing! Admittedly it's not something I've tried very much before so I did this little warmup of Maka: sta.sh/01z1xqevzpv
It does differ slightly, but let me know what you think. I could always make small adjustments to the actual OC drawing if bits seem off.

Everyone in SE seems to operate on their own style, haha (Maka is so vastly different from Black Star!) You'd probably have to tell me which particular character's style you're aiming for with your OC and I'd do my best to use it as a style reference.
Oh wow it's perfect! I like it! I actually wanted to use Kid so can you do him real quick for me?
sta.sh/01jc2tr9m883

I'm short on time for tonight so this one's a lot messier/less accurate, but hopefully it looks close enough!
I like it! Do you have a link to a price list? :D
Sent you a note! :)
Hello i'm interested 
Inuyasha fanart by valececilia22sailor jupiter fanart by valececilia22Reach out for the stars by valececilia22banner finished by valececilia22Charlotte charles- pushing daisies fanart by valececilia22
Chibi astronaut nagisa by valececilia22Coloring practice by valececilia22league of legends- jinx fanart by valececilia22winter/invierno by valececilia22
My comissions info: Comissions (open) by valececilia22
Note me if you're interested, regards valeria.
Thanks, but the art style I'm looking for is from the actual series and it doesn't quite match up. D:
Your art is nice and the price is great, but the style doesn't match what I am looking for but thanks anyways.
Hi! I might be able to do just an illustration for you. I haven't tried the Soul Eater style in particular but I'd be happy to give it a go for you. You wouldn't pay for it unless the lineart came out the way you wanted, and then I could color it. If you're interested, drop me a note, and we can work it out. c:
I saw some of your SE art, but the art style doesn't quite match up unless you can make an alternate art style from your own? I heard the SE art style is supposed to be easy to replicate so if you can do a quick sketch of one of the chars. I'd to see how it turns out.
My art style can change depending on what I'm influenced by currently. I think I might have a sketch already (like somewhere in my house, -w-), but I can definitely sketch something up now.

I just did headshots, because they're quick and convey a lot of the style involved. Unless you meant a full body sketch of the character to check with. This is what I get for not checking before starting sketching. ^^;
sta.sh/07byjal5cmj
They look so close, but I managed to find 2 people to commission but thanks anyways!
Alright, no problem. Thanks for considering! ^^
No prob. and if I have enough I may come back for one. :D
hi,

You can check some of my art on my profile.

let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Johny C.
Thanks but I'm looking for someone who can do the actual art style or similar to it, other than that your art is really nice though.