Looking to spend!

I want to spend some points/money on buying art of my characters. If you draw humans, humanoids, anthro or animal, please link your prices below!

Looking for:
 - Digital or traditional art
 - Any format (headshot, bust, waist-up, fullbody)
 - Pixels and non-pixel style
 - Points and money prices
 - Human, humanoid, anthro OR animal artists
 - Basically anything! Just post away.
Comments301
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Doing really cheap commissions b/c in need of money so infos and examples are listed in the journals!

Regular Commissions(Pay what you want):
Pay what you want Commissions | Open*UPDATE* Added two new deadlines--
Since it might just be easier to let you guys pay what you want to pay //weeps
Please offer a minimum amount of 1 USD / 100 :points:
What I can't/won't do
 Muscular bodies
 Busty women
 Mecha
 Complex weapons
 "Old" people
 Anything R-18 (Nudity, gore, and the likes)
 Guys with extremely short hair-- OTL
 Furries/anthros (Depending on anthros, if it's just human body plus ears and tail, I'm okay with that)
What I will/can do
 Animals (Depends though--)
 Males/Females 

Chibi/'Page doll' Commissions
Cheap Chibi/'Page Doll' Commissions! - Open*UPDATE* Added two new deadlines---
I recently found a base I really like and I can use it for commissions so I'll try it out and if it goes well, I'll be opening up more slots!
I'll be using Keimeii 's Happy Base!

Yes, I only have one example-- I'll probably be doing it with pixels so it looks better, shading AND with a white outline which is not shown in this example.
I finally have another example up * U*  So something like  the second one with the outline is something you would get.
They can be used as just simple art or even page dolls! They come in with a blinking animation at an extra cost--
Prices!
Base Price: $3/300 :points:
Additional blinking: + .50 cents /50 :points:
Note that I may charge extra depending on the complexity of your character or simplify the design a bit so it won'
I'm interested with your offering. Here are my quality samples...

Asseylum Vers Allusia (Aldnoah.Zero Fanart) by Muzakki

Mishima Lisa (Zankyou no Terror Fanart) by Muzakki

Rara Mendut by Muzakki

Yoshioka Futaba (Ao Haru Ride Fanart) by Muzakki

Go Shopping with Rize-san (Tokyo Ghoul Fanart) by Muzakki

For the prices, you can check it here > fav.me/d7yeafd

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

Best regards:

Diego.
Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  The silver vendors. Oil on canvas. 86x86 cm by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  14 by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bw3 by diegolopezmata  Bw9 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl2 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  

I draw (mostly) feral animals! Here's a few examples:
Comm: The Moon's Song by MischievousRaven Kiriban @13,333 Prize: Transfix by MischievousRaven Commission: Dragon's Gold by MischievousRaven Say Hellow to Hollow by MischievousRaven Shikon by MischievousRaven I Eat IE for Breakfast. by MischievousRaven Of Feather and Fur by MischievousRaven Sleep, Child. by MischievousRaven Kiii by MischievousRaven
Hi! I'm currently open for commissions. Here's what I offer:

rileyomalley.tumblr.com/post/1…

If it feels fitting to what you're requesting, please get back to me :)
Hi, I'm currently open for commissions.

BOOK COVERS, CARD ART, ILLUSTRATIONS WITH BACKGROUND ETC (( $60-++))

Burns Like A Million Suns by HasnulKarami  Battlenaut by HasnulKarami  Rush Hour by HasnulKarami  Book Cover by HasnulKarami  Leaving Earth by HasnulKarami  

FULL COLOURED CHARACTER WITH SIMPLE/ NO BACKGROUND (($40-$55)) PER CHARACTER

Armor Concept by HasnulKarami  Armor Concept 2 by HasnulKarami  Light Suit by HasnulKarami  Medium Suit by HasnulKarami  Heavy Suit by HasnulKarami    Kole by HasnulKarami  Moon Of The Bombay by HasnulKarami   

OTHER TYPE OF WORK (( NOTE ME FOR QUOTES ))

Paypal Accepted by Nonabolcat
My Gallery : hasnulkarami.deviantart.com/ga…
Have a look and note me if you're interested in commissioning me. Looking forward working with you :) (Smile)

Hi! Check out my gallery and if you like it write me.
feel free to check out my art & prices
I primarily draw girls 
Hello,please check my main page for details, thank you.
Hello, 

I'm offering point commissions at the moment, here are my Rules For Commissions. :) They are 25 points per commissioned image. 

Here are some examples of my work as well:
Molly by kaotic-cass  Asami by kaotic-cass  Captain America by kaotic-cass  Winged Demon by kaotic-cass  Jericho by kaotic-cass  
Hey there! 8D my commissions are opened if you'd like to take a peek!
COMMISSION INFO
SO I AM FINALLY OPENING COMMISSIONS ON HERE ON DEVIANTART! 8D HOORAY :happybounce: 
Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green  
ALRIGHT SO HERE'S THE DEAAAAL
~ SKETCHES~
   <da:emoticon id="565" profile="undefined">
 my commission info is right here! my prices ranges from a sketch 5$ to something fully shaded and color which goes for 25$
Native Wolf Spirits by ShinyMeowstic The Beast Rises by ShinyMeowstic Electric Blue by ShinyMeowstic Commishwip by ShinyMeowstic  Surreal Blue by ShinyMeowstic 140902685217-179399 by ShinyMeowstic  Whooopsiess by ShinyMeowstic  Trash Hippies by ShinyMeowstic  Princess Lilith by ShinyMeowstic  Thedoctorcommish by ShinyMeowstic  Afd by ShinyMeowstic  Shanoncommish by ShinyMeowstic  Commission: Velocity and Parrallel by ShinyMeowstic  
I also do animation!
And Now I'm Cool (Version 1) by ShinyMeowstic  Lilith Froloc by ShinyMeowstic  Animated Lilith by ShinyMeowstic  
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RfoyR…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa3XI4…

Some examples here! If interested do send a note! :) (Smile) But do have an absolute lovely day!

(wow there's so many comments here o__o)
Hi there, I would be interested in working with you. Please check out this deviation showing examples of my work and prices, thanks! ^-^
Commissions! by Kiryta Commissions!