Hentai doujin high sexual content 80 pages @ $80 a page negotiable !! OVER 18 ONLY !!

I'm looking for a manga artist to draw a hentai doujin for me. I already have the complete script and many page composition drawings. It will be about 80 pages and I will pay $80 a page, with that price up for negotiation. I'm paying a little extra since it is an erotic work full of highly sexual content. The content is explicit but nothing out of the ordinary for a hentai doujin, mostly straight sex with some FFM including slight yuri. You must be over 18 to even think about taking this commission! I intend to sell the completed doujin at comiket and I will share 50% of the profit with the artist. This is a good commission to take if you want to break into getting your work published and sold. Payment will be structured at $15 for draft version of each page and $65 upon page completion. I would prefer to complete the draft version of the work all at once before moving on so I know that all of the dialogue etc. fits together with no more changes or extra pages being necessary. Payment will be made using paypal. All of these terms can be negotiated further, I'm flexible to work with and there is no tight schedule on it. As long as I can see decent progress being made I'm fine to take my time on it. If you are interested please contact me with your details.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i am  interested, please check my gellery  ronald-lee.deviantart.com/gall…

regards
Ronald
I'm attempting to contact you about this, but for some reason I can't send a note. I think DeviantArt is screwing up. I don't want to link you to my gallery (my hentai gallery: i haven't updated on DA in quite some time, and I keep my art in a different place) in anything but a private message, could you send me a note to establish a line of communication?
There's still time left for interested artists to apply for this.
Adding some manga girls and such over the next few days. Please check back if you get a chance/haven't decided yet. Thanks!
Hi,check my work on the site Hentai Heroines:www.hentaiheroines.com/MAIN.ht…
Just letting everyone know that I am still looking for an artist!
yep, this's very interesting.
I wish that I could manage my schedule for this one, soon.
Or not, just hope that you found a good artist for your project.
have luck ;)
thanks for the warm regards
Hi,
I'm interested.
interested in you project, some samples are below, I'll link some of my h-coms in a note since da wont let me post them here

Oc10sa commish by eirhjienanother OC commission by eirhjienMenos Savage by eirhjien
I'll get back to you with my email, thanks for applying.
I'm interested. Sent you a note.
Got it. Sorry for the misunderstanding about your art style.
Sent you a note with some artwork samples.
Hey redsun, got any sexually explicit sample works I can check out?
Hmm I see, I'll send you a note.
Greetings my name is jose palacio,i m from colombia, I'm illustrator,2D and 3D animator for TV and video games,VFX senior,illustrator, this link can see the reel I made for deviantart,
I am interested and would be an honor to work in such important company like yours .
I have a experience 6 years in the world of visual effects 
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
right now I'm 100% free to take this job
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response 

Examples from sprite 

turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-studio  king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  
exemple illustration

Se Eva 1 by junxy-studio  Se Eva 2 by junxy-studio  Cat-demon -Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  Zord Flat Color Comission by junxy-studio  Cammy by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  hade - wonder woman sister by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Troll ice by junxy-studio