WANTED: Character Artwork

I am looking for artwork of my two characters.

The style that I am looking for is semi-realistic, but I will consider others as long as they aren't too "cartoon-y." I am looking for colored waist-up-to-fullbody pieces, but, again, others will be considered.

My budget is ~$150 or more. Artwork will be for personal use.

If you are interested, please leave a comment or send a note with a link to your TOS and price range, if applicable. Examples of your work are also greatly appreciated.

Sample references below, just so you have an idea what my characters look like.
Comm: Gabriel by chickenoverlordCommission Alexander by spaceCreepers
Comments144
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hey
im definitely interested! 
im already inspired by your first character!

here is a sample of my work , you can also check out my gallery
No capes by LorDeimos  The Monican by LorDeimos Blind Spirit by LorDeimos This is gonna hurt ... by LorDeimos
I'm interested in working for you! Buu by mehchallSparring by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall86 Dante by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall
Hi,

I would like to express my interest in the job you are offering, please check my deviant art portfolio at veimanarts.deviantart.com/ or my webpage www.veimanarts.com/ and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

veimanarts.deviantart.com/art/…

Sincerely yours,

Charles S. Veiman 
I am OPEN for Commission.
khar newHQSakkat by drayden18 Commission for AnotherStolenRelic by drayden18 Wip Pam GM Vanro by drayden18 Haru -Terry-2 Final by drayden18 Daii Stalker V3 by drayden18 WIP Livestream BG by drayden18

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Hi, Im interested, I leave some sample.

Superman print by EmiAlvarez Mixed Media commission Djinn by EmiAlvarez Digital Commission, AvsP by EmiAlvarez
Hello! I'm interested in the job

check out my Gallery: osuka1981.deviantart.com/galle…

Commisions info: osuka1981.deviantart.com/journ…
I'm interested, here is a link to my website

www.simonacty.com

and deviant art

therollingman.deviantart.com/
Hello!~
If you are still looking for art of your OC's, then I'm doing some semi realistic/realistic digital paintings.
Feel free to check out my some of my works and commission information to see if it is to your liking.

Yamasenn by SnaiI Sinaere by SnaiI Phayble by SnaiI Jian by SnaiI Kayovi by SnaiI The King by SnaiI Conall by SnaiI

Thank you,
Elisabeth~
Hello! you still looking? 
I have examples! 
this time she wont be controlled by dic by hymnsofvalefor beep beep by hymnsofvalefor Sasga Ohichi by hymnsofvalefor pon la pon by hymnsofvalefor FriendFiction by hymnsofvaleforOoO by hymnsofvaleforprices/ conditions COMMISSION POST by hymnsofvalefor 
Hello.

I just came across your add in the DA forums and thought i would offer my services to you.

Here is a link to my commission prices
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com
Thank you for your time.
Hi I'd be interested in doing this commission. Pleese have a look at my portfolio at sarmati.daportfolio.com/ and if you like my work and would like me to do the cover, just note me. Then we can discuss further details. 
interested here checkout my work.....
Martial Arts by vzilefreak Alchemist by vzilefreak Alice n' Atelier Land by vzilefreak Aqua Marina by vzilefreak lab member the gathering by vzilefreak Kuroneko2 by vzilefreak sawako smile by vzilefreak one piece sniper by vzilefreak One Piece Navigator by vzilefreak One Piece chef by vzilefreak One Piece Swordsman by vzilefreak One Piece Captain by vzilefreak
Traditional portrait: 8
Digital portrait: 5
Lineart: 5
             +Character 2€ with a textured background
Digital painting: full body 10
                          bust 5

+Character 5

+Background 5

Examples:
Pose study by JezviCommission - Muireen Deannasdaughter by JezviJared Leto by JezviThe bride by JezviTomie by Jezvi
Hi
I would be very happy to help! 
For work examples, you can either check my official website :
cargocollective.com/raquelgris…

Or my DA:
cloverskull.deviantart.com/

Thank you
Raquel 
Hi, I´m interested, please visit my DA to check my style and for more info about commission rates.

Or more portfolio at:

If you like what you see please contact me.

Thank you.

M.

SAMPLES
RED - The Paladin by mvitacca  WHITE QUEEN by mvitacca  Mistah J!!! by mvitacca  AGENT RED - SCUBA 01 by mvitacca  Kill La Kill  - TRINQUETTE DRAWING CHALLENGE by mvitacca  Mary Poppins by mvitacca  Logan's Portrait by mvitacca  Jane Portrait Revisited (2013) by mvitacca  Batgirl-Batmite Trinquette Commission by mvitacca  CatWoman Marker Sketch - Color by mvitacca  Supergirl Sketch-Paint by mvitacca  BATMAN - Coloured Version by mvitacca  Pirate Girl by mvitacca
muoi97.deviantart.com/journal/…
Hi I'm interested. Here's my commission board.
Hi there, I'm interested in your job offer :D miriki-chi.deviantart.com/jour…
Way interested. Here are examples, more are up in my gallery.

Artificial Human Neifirst WIP by Envisualist Ukiyo Empire by Envisualist Memento Mori by Envisualist

Are you looking for two separate images or one with both characters?
Hi! I'll be happy to draw for you). Here are my examples.
If it's the right style for your project, please send me a note).
Have a good day)!
Oriental tale. Commission. A DD!!! by Taiss14 Morning, day, night. by Taiss14 Takizawa and Suzuki. Commission work. by Taiss14 More than anything. Commission. by Taiss14 Aiko. Commission. by Taiss14 Puzzle of the moon. by Taiss14 Road to Glory. Commission. by Taiss14 Alexander. by Taiss14 Audi-chan. by Taiss14