MORE talented artists NEEDED - Children books, postcards, board game...

I been recruiting several artists lately and need more for these remaining projects:
I am a publisher in Iceland, www.odinsauga.com, publishing about 35 books a year. Its a small market, thus the projects are on tight budget:

1. Board game
Colourful and attractive to children. Its about the icelandic santa clauses, and them bringing children gifts. What I need is illustration for the board, the box, 13 children faces, and 13 objects. Budget 500 USD.

2. Lake Worm - re-illustration of a children book that´s sold out.
Need someone to illustrate a book i already published. The scenes are same, just new style to pimp it up. 24 pages + cover. Soft fantasy style or colourful cheerful approach. Budget is 600 USD.

3. Postcards. 35 USD each illustration. It requires alot of humour. People need to laugh of the sarcastic jokes on the postcards. But they must be colourful. Not much background. 35 USD each illustration.

4. Cover pieces. Artistic and cheerful cover needed. Also a fantasy cover in line with Rick Riordan books.

I will review all that post on the wall/send a note, but only reply to those that be considered for the jobs.

Thanks for your interest!
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! Here's my gallery: mzam.deviantart.com/gallery/. I don't have much yet here on dA, but I do have experience with comic, illustration and book covers (I've done quite a few). I'd be most interested in making postcards or covers
If you're still hunting, I'm always open for work opportunities!  If you like, just note me any time.  In the meanwhile, I hope you'll enjoy some of my work samples.

[CM] Quirk for AndronicusVII by YKajitaka HAPPY ANGEL! Cover01 by YKajitaka   Carnival Ride by YKajitaka [PRZ] Izark and Noriko for ShoujikoBani by YKajitaka  Kiki Mini Cheeb by YKajitaka  
Hello! I am interested in working for you, here is my gallery: colorflower.deviantart.com/gal…
Hi I'm interested.

Here's is the sample of my illustration :
Tree of Heart by Khotekmei    Sitting Under The Tree by Khotekmei  Paticca Samuppada Wheel by Khotekmei  Concocting Potions by Khotekmei '

please send me a note if you're interested.

Contact me at khotekmei89@gmail.com
Hello I really interested in all of your job offer, here are few samples of my work
Commission - Princess Twillight Sparkle by XiiauID by XiiauFaun by XiiauYour pulse is a prison slowing over time by XiiauRoom - bg2 by XiiauAutuumn by XiiauNomad 2 by XiiauThe Warden by XiiauSadness by XiiauInner Fire by Xiiau
Hi, my name is Tricia and I work with a paint called gouache and with black ink. 

Dessert by silenoswithaleopardHarbor by silenoswithaleopardFlower Picking by silenoswithaleopardThe Villa by silenoswithaleopard

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Hey! I'm interested! Please take a look at my gallery and send me a note if  my style is what you are looking for! :) Thanks!

misslapin.deviantart.com/

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

I have some experience with children's books, and have a colorful illustration style.

Pond Hero by kgemeni Page 5 - First Graders Know Everything by kgemeni Page 14 - First Graders Know Everything by kgemeni Moss Roses by kgemeni Trio of Purple Irises by kgemeni Commission - Toriana by kgemeni Commission - Magus by kgemeni Mama Wolf by kgemeni Jewel and Bubbles by kgemeni Holy Ground by kgemeni In Memory of Grandma by kgemeni Along the River Nile by kgemeni
interested here checkout my work.....
Aqua Marina by vzilefreak Alice n' Atelier Land by vzilefreak lab member the gathering by vzilefreak Kuroneko2 by vzilefreak sawako smile by vzilefreak one piece sniper by vzilefreak One Piece Navigator by vzilefreak One Piece chef by vzilefreak One Piece Swordsman by vzilefreak One Piece Captain by vzilefreak
Hi :)
some examples of my works:
(: by IllegalHamster  Golden wisdom by IllegalHamster  The face by IllegalHamster  Facing the camera by IllegalHamster  Wredny kojot by IllegalHamster  Koteu by IllegalHamster  Golden wolf by IllegalHamster  Winter is coming by IllegalHamster  white tigger by IllegalHamster  Lullaby by IllegalHamster  Orange beauty by IllegalHamster  Mr. Foxy by IllegalHamster  Cat by IllegalHamster  3$ commission to Izuri-Chan93 by IllegalHamster  $3 commission to Kiwiis by IllegalHamster  
hello, i am interested in the job 

this my gallery markos14.deviantart.com/galler…
Here are my commission prices and examples, yuuike.weebly.com/commission.h… please send me a note if you're interested:iconcutiesmileplz:
I am interested in the postcards job. I've been looking for something like this and I'm hoping you'll consider my artwork ^^

chika365.deviantart.com/journa…
hi,

You can check some of my art on my profile.

let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Johny C.

www.storyboardartistjc.daportfolio.com
Hello! I'm interested in the job! angerox.deviantart.com/gallery…
Hello! I'm interested in the job

check out my Gallery: osuka1981.deviantart.com/galle…

Commisions info: osuka1981.deviantart.com/journ…
Hey,
I`m interested!

:) (Smile) 

Hope by Marikobard Raven Lamia by MarikobardVault by MarikobardLamp. by MarikobardVanitas. by MarikobardTrickster by Marikobard

Seeker by MarikobardThe Sea Undertaker by MarikobardTrickster sketch by MarikobardConspiracy by MarikobardSusan Sto Helit by Marikobard

Autumn Evening by MarikobardSun Shines On by MarikobardApathy by MarikobardThe Red Queen's Garden by MarikobardOthello by Marikobard
I'm interested in the positions, this are some samples of my work.

Superman print by EmiAlvarez Batman commission by EmiAlvarez Mixed Media commission Djinn by EmiAlvarez The Dragon and the Hummingbird by EmiAlvarez