looking for someone to do some concept work for a comic idea. Comic book/ Manga styled prefered

Like the title says, looking for an artist for comic I'm trying to make. For now i just want some concept art. Just some sketches of the character description I've made. The comic will be predominantly be black people. Just so there no confusion this does not mean i'm just looking for an black artist. I just stating this fact so you know what your getting into.As for what the comic's about... well... its a comedy about super powered pimps.(I'm gonna just leave it at that) Pricing wise I'm looking at maybe 15-20 dollars a pic. There is about 13 current character. I would probably send you 5 character at a time because of my rent, bills and not to overload you.
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love the concept and the fact in predominately stars black /ethnic individuals.  Please consider me.  I believe I am a good fit for this piece.
unlymited.deviantart.com/galle…
jruproductions@gmail.com
rates negotiable
Please view my entire gallery,
Thank you.
Hello,

I'm very interested in working with you!

Dark Burden by mehchallSparring by mehchallBuu by mehchall

here's a lot more of my work (I'm new to this site): mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…

Hope we can discuss more!
i would love to help ^^ please look into my gallery

seth-ravenclaw.deviantart.com/…
hi I'm very interested. please drop by my account and check out my works :) thanks!

page sample by cheeze-ter Saw by cheeze-terRED by cheeze-ter
I'm interested.  You can see my work in my gallery, as well as my webcomics: www.theduckwebcomics.com/Karab… (Drunk Duck's images aren't working as I type this, but hopefully that will change soon) wonderteam.thecomicseries.com supertrans.thecomicseries.com

My rates: $5 for a penciled bust, $10 for an inked bust or penciled full-body, $15 for a full-color bust or inked full-body, $20 for a full-color full body.  Each character in a picture would be charged separate.  Regardless of pencils, inks, colors, bust, full body, and amount of characters, it would be $5 to add a background to the picture.
Hi there. Love your idea. Would really enjoy to help you with concept art and the comic itself. Please take a look at my gallery to see if you like my art.

Good luck with all your projects
Not sure what art style you're looking for exactly, anyway here you are some character designs and sketches I made in the past, most based on written descriptions:
8 [OC] (sketches) | COMMISSION by MajorasMasksMajora-possessed Syranium [Zelda FC] [ID] by MajorasMasksThe Immortal Prince [OC] | POINTS COMMISSION by MajorasMasksNaraku [Naruto FC] | COMMISSION by MajorasMasksIvel Shadow [Naruto FC] design | COMMISSION by MajorasMasksVasil Uchiha [Naruto FC] design | COMMISSION by MajorasMasks
Check my gallery:
sergygd.deviantart.com/
And my commission info:
sergygd.deviantart.com/journal…
Sketches are pretty cheap, so you better take a look =D
Hello, I'd be interested in drawing your concept art.

This is my comission info: fiorina-artworks.deviantart.co…

Looking forward to hear from you. ^^
chester118.deviantart.com/gall… Here's my gallery. i charge £5/$7 for sketches  and I'm willing o do the same price for colored sketches. I can send you examples of traditional and digital sketches through email if you are interested and wish to see them. Please note me if you are interested. 
I might be interested. Have a look through my gallery and if you're interested please note me :) (Smile) 
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link regards guillo0guillo0.daportfolio.com/
I'm interested, please take a look at my gallery!
Hi, my commission info is here:
Commission Info by captainsparx

Let me know what you think.
Commissions [ OPEN ] by chicharia
i'm interested! :eager:
My friend :iconminemiko:'s work

-Sketch-

Cammy and Chun Li [Fanart] by Minemiko Saria [New Oc?] by Minemiko Ahri. League of Legends [Fanart] by Minemiko The Woman [Fanart] by Minemiko Rise with the moon and sleep with the sun. by Minemiko

-Ink-

Zatanna [Fanart] by Minemiko Jinx [Fanart] DON'T PUSH by Minemiko Wonderwoman by Minemiko Superhero Time! by Minemiko Aradia Megido by Minemiko Nidalee by Minemiko Wen Lin Lin. OC ink by Minemiko