Need background for my game

Hi,

I need a cartoon background for my game representing kid's bedroom.
Little girl's room but not like pink heaven with dolls all around like I always see in google search.
I have images to show (approximately !) what I'm looking for:

goo.gl/p0ZlHF

digital-art-gallery.com/pictur…

This should be only interior scene without any character  there.

I need Portrait oriented image of minimum resolution 720x1080 (width x height).
If you intererested please state your price for this work here on this thread or email to me: timshaw.fg.games@gmail.com

Regards,
Tim
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

You can find my Commission information (skills, payment methods and the different art techniques I use) either here: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/… or here: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… . Follow the instructions in the guide explaining your specific needs and I can provide a more accurate price quote.

Here are a few examples of the level of work I could bring to your project:
 Blog Header Commish colours by baby-marshmallow  Geoklix Vector Facebookcover Commission Colours by baby-marshmallow  Toy Princess pencils by baby-marshmallow  Killbot Vector Inks by baby-marshmallow  Toaster Head Vector Commission by baby-marshmallow  Beach Cover Commission Colours by baby-marshmallow

For more examples of my work feel free to look here at my Deviantart page: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… or for a more complete portfolio go to my Website: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/…

~BM~

Do you need the point of view to be high (like the first and second link) with the floor visible or frontal like the third and fourth image? I'm good in drawing detailed objects in vector:

fav.me/d2qva4p

fav.me/d2vio66

I can have a try with a complete scenario which I draw only by hand usually:

jilta.deviantart.com/gallery/3…

You would be charged 50$ for this..
Let me know if you want me to prove my abilities before choosing my proposition.

Reguards,
jilt