Looking for several types of commissions

Budget: anywhere from $1-2000
Post rates and examples please.

Here is what I'm looking for, please contact me if you do any of these:
-Plush making (animal)
-Digital or traditional human/animal art. (ANY STYLE)

Or any sort of crafts, especially unique ones that I may not know about!

Thanks!
Comments304
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello still looking?? 
Yooooooooo by hymnsofvaleforthis time she wont be controlled by dic by hymnsofvaleforWe Are The Crystal Gems (( more like Garnet)) by hymnsofvaleforwhat a classic yo by hymnsofvaleforSasga Carmen by hymnsofvalefornami by hymnsofvaleforJ by hymnsofvalefor
my prices/terms listed here
COMMISSION POST by hymnsofvalefor  
I would like to submit my work for consideration. My rate for commissions is $50 flat rate including revisions. Heres my gallery
warmuzak.deviantart.com/galler…

I am a freelance illustrator with several childrens book series to my credit. I also create logos, mascots, page layouts and fashion illustration.

My complete portfolio can be seen on my website:
warrenmuzak.weebly.com

Regards,

Warren Muzak
I can draw digital human, so some example of my art!^^
Asuna SAO by MissDidichan Commission Veronica by MissDidichan Com Lysander and Skownan by MissDidichan Hyuuga Hinata by MissDidichan Yamanaka Ino by MissDidichan Rapunzel - Lights night by MissDidichan Com: Akira and Ayane by MissDidichan Quiet Love by MissDidichan
I can pretty much draw anything :) For simple and fast drawings I will do $50 and for complex drawings around $200. Hope you see or think of something you like or would want me to create. look forward to hearing back from you. Portfolio - dylanbeazley.carbonmade.com/
Sounds interesting... Hi, I'm comic artist, and this is my several portfolio... Noted me if you don't mind and interested to work with... 

DC Women by sultandinegeriorang Sedha Page 2 by sultandinegeriorang Wonder Woman by sultandinegeriorang Elektra by sultandinegeriorang YOUNGBLOOD by sultandinegeriorang
Interested. My prices range from 5-20$. Here's some samples of my work:
Legend of Korra: Kainora .. Again by Kawaiiipoop KINGS: Event 1, Damnit Lydia. by Kawaiiipoop Gypsy Adoptables: 6$/600points EACH [ONE LEFT] by Kawaiiipoop KINGS: Do it for the points, Lydia. by Kawaiiipoop Legend of Korra: Kainora by Kawaiiipoop Gwiyomi: Happy Summer by Kawaiiipoop Opposites Attrackt by Kawaiiipoop CAUSE WE SO CLASSY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIN by Kawaiiipoop SEXY FULL BODY Commission for MeganLK 2/2 by Kawaiiipoop
Here you go: silvaina.deviantart.com/journa…
I have really cheap prices and examples are included in the link. <3
I'm interested in working for you! Buu by mehchallSparring by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall86 Dante by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall
Hey there!
I'm not sure if this is still up to date. Either way, here are some of my artworks:

Hiccup and Toothless by apfelgriebs  Super Mario by apfelgriebs MISCHIEF by apfelgriebs  Commission: Leon by apfelgriebs  Commission: Yana by apfelgriebs   Master Yoda by apfelgriebs

If you are interested you can send me a note or contact me via email: apfelgriebs@yahoo.com

All the best,
Kim / apfelgriebs
Hello.

I just came across your add in the DA forums and thought i would offer my services to you.

Here is a link to my commission prices
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com
Thank you for your time.
Hi, I leave you some sample of commissions I have done. I dont have a standar price sheet, I rather talk it out. Send me a note if you are interested.

Mixed Media commission Djinn by EmiAlvarez The Dragon and the Hummingbird by EmiAlvarezSuperman print by EmiAlvarez
Hello! you still looking? 
I have examples! 
this time she wont be controlled by dic by hymnsofvalefor beep beep by hymnsofvalefor Sasga Ohichi by hymnsofvalefor pon la pon by hymnsofvalefor FriendFiction by hymnsofvaleforOoO by hymnsofvaleforprices/ conditions COMMISSION POST by hymnsofvalefor 
I am currently open for both sketch and coloured works, plus spend a certain amount and you will receive a free gift commission! fav.me/d7u4fco
My info : 
fav.me/d7u2zeg
Examples of my artwork:
Yeni Birthday gift ! [Osari] by 8AmyEmo8  The roses princess + Speedpaint by 8AmyEmo8 [Another] Misaki Mei by 8AmyEmo8
Gothic Steam Punk Lolita?! by 8AmyEmo8  So let me paint my world by 8AmyEmo8
Art trade with Momopu! } Speed paint by 8AmyEmo8 Bottle Miku by 8AmyEmo8 
Hello, I am interested.

My information is below:

Commissions now open!! by stupah

Full body character commissions are $50. I can also negotiate price for busts. Half-body is $35. I do payment via paypal. Drop me a note or email me at jbqalves@gmail.com if interested!

Here are all my links to digital and painting artwork.

Portfolio

peterhealy.carbonmade.com/

Blog

www.73scribbles.blogspot.com/

Covers

www.amazon.co.uk/The-Impossibl…

www.amazon.co.uk/Corvus-Me-Jo%…

Album cover

www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/bl…

(A review of the artist and album cover design that I created)

Hmm, sounds interesting... Would you like to visit my gallery, and this is I enclosed my several portfolio... Enjoy! Noted me if you were interested in my art... Thanks... 
Wonder Woman by sultandinegeriorang Jaka Tarub by sultandinegeriorang YOUNGBLOOD by sultandinegeriorang Sighotaka by sultandinegeriorang
I'm interested and I'm not money hungry treasureman.deviantart.com/

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.