Looking for an artist, willing to draw cover art for an MLP fanfic (paid commission)

Hello.

I am looking for an artist, willing to draw a cover art for My Little Pony fanfiction. The theme of the fic is quite dark, so I need someone who has a gritty, grimdark style, but is also willing to draw ponies.

Payment through PayPal only! The price has to justify the quality of the art.

If it is possible, please give a link to your work so I can see your art style and see if it fits.

Contact me via e-mail: odinos@mail.ru or through DeviantArt.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I haven't done MLP art previously, bu I am certainly more than willing to. My work is typically fantasy/macabre based. Please feel free to view my gallery here or more extensively at www.holliedefrancisco.com
Oh wow, this sounds like an awesome oppurtunity. I'm open for paypal commissions and would love to do a dark theme for you.
S h a r k B a i t by Lulubellart SO KAWAYY by Lulubellart Hello and welcome to the Pokemon Center by Lulubellart Commisson- Cloudy Dreamscape + Autumn Oak by Lulubellart

and here's my price info

Lulubellart Commission Info by Lulubellart

please note me if you're interested! C:
I'm interested in this project. Feel free to go to my gallery and take a look to my work, if you need more examples of ponies I can provide them to you by private note.
I'm interested. My price usually depends of the details of the piece... If you want a more general price, then I must say 90$ (if you're looking for something relativelly simple like just 1 character in a simple backgrund then it will cost you the half of that... but i don't think that this is the case)
Agents Mulder and by sannamy  Hannaaa by sannamy  ESpiritu by sannamy  MAGER by sannamy  spagueti con albondigas by sannamy  Queen of Mystedia by sannamy  The Kingdom Come by sannamy  Last Cry - Temple Guardian by sannamy  Blind by sannamy  O' by sannamy  Always yours by sannamy  Arugygas by sannamy  Foresta by sannamy  Wanna Apples? by sannamy  Amarant by sannamy

I invite you to my gallery to see more samples of my artwork... Send me a note to discuss the details if you're interested in my offer.
I have done MLP artwork before.
here
COM : Queen Chrysalis and Princess Celestia by whiteguardian

If you wanna contact me, please note me or send email to robetxu@yahoo.com

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

Hello,
Check out my stuff and send me a note if you're interested:
www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

Thanks
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

here are some examples of my own work:
Scavengers - Set 01 by TheLivingShadow  Fluttershy - Dragonborn by TheLivingShadow Applejack - Sheriff by TheLivingShadow Commission - Macabre by TheLivingShadow     Wraith by TheLivingShadow  Viking Warmaiden by TheLivingShadow  Flying Polyp by TheLivingShadow  Benedict Cumberbatch - Frankenstein by TheLivingShadow  Rainbow Dash - Assassin by TheLivingShadow  Commision: Fallout Pony OC by TheLivingShadow  Futuristic Legionnaire by TheLivingShadow

Send me a note if you like my work!