Artist Wanted for Graphic Novel Project -- Serious Inquiries Only

Caffeineforge is looking for an artist to partner with us in order to complete our alternate-history/horror graphic novel, “The Wardenclyffe Horror”--a two-fisted tale of Nikola Tesla and Mark Twain, fighting otherworldly evil at the dawn of the 20th century.

Who we’re looking for:

- You have an evocative style that captures the essence of the time period and Tesla’s weird science.

- You have a track record of successful projects, and professional references to show for it.

- You’re prepared to commit to producing approximately 100 pages print-ready content.

- You are interested in being a partner in making something great--that means you’re ready to work and communicate effectively so that we can move from “just a script” to something truly truly special.

If this sounds like a project you can get behind, please PM me with your portfolio, page rates, and references.

To demonstrate our credibility and commitment to this project: this is not The Wardenclyffe Horror’s first life.  We ran a 
successful Kickstarter campaign to fund art and publication costs.  However, problems with inconsistent and uncommunicative artists lead us to fully refund backers when it became clear that we wouldn’t be able deliver to the level of quality that we committed ourselves to.  This time, we’re paying pre-publication out of pocket--we’re that serious.  If you’re serious too, let’s get busy!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My online portfolio for artwork references: s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv…
Visit my portfolio for artwork references: s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv…
some example from me

price range tjhai.deviantart.com/journal/O…

i'll gve 30% discount

mirage noir -  aria by tjhai

Tauriel by tjhai

cute test by tjhai

Customization - contest entry -  by tjhai

i smell blood by tjhai
I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to message me.  I'm sorting and replying as quickly as the day job allows!  Please continue to send portfolios, but feel free to direct message me as that makes the overwhelming amount of talent that much easier to sort through!  

Thanks everyone,
Chris
Sent you a note, my portio is online here:
mikebunt-portfolio.tumblr.com
or heck out my sequentials folder on my deviantart page.
Tesla and Twain. Cool.
I am interested in the project. Please check your note..
Hi guys, just comment :):
Professional artists are not employees, this is very important. 
are paid professionals.

The project are yours,
professional artists should be paid to bring your dreams to life.
 you now understand the difference between paid professionals and enthusiastic amateurs.
Paid professionals will work seriously.
amateur artists can start  the project, but any other work that is paid he will abandon it.
and if you really want to do a project with quality, you can take people's time, the minimum rate for pages is USD100 , this is the minimum.
as already said, has many bad projects on the market, a good story needs to be told well.
 a fine art attracts the eyes for yor history.
nobody stops buying good books to read something ugly or amateur.

I hope great sucess for your choose
Hello I `m Wagner Reis,
I am a professional six years ago

I'm looking for new professional challenges in comics
And I believe that your company may be interested in my
qualifications, my proposal follows work in pencil and inker.
I offer you my resume attached.
My email is: waggnerreis@gmail.com
My facebook is : www.facebook.com/wagner.reis.5…
wagnerreis.deviantart.com/
www.comicbookresources.com/?pa…
I can produce an edition in 5 weeks, I translate my scripts, I
not own agent, my job is done in both directions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Wagner
I'm interested in this project, please send me note or email to chanf0000@gmail.com if you like my work, thanks

Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo
Hello,

I am a  big fan of Nikola Tesla! It would be too cool for words to get the chance to d raw some of his theoretical technology relying upon things like the wireless transmission of electric current! I think it would be too cool to visualize that and bring it to the forefront of the graphic novel scene. It is truly a great idea. I'd love to be involved.

Here is a link to my gallery:
dr-doughdleoakxxx.deviantart.c…

Hope to hear from you soon, but if I'm not the style for you, I hope you find the artist you are looking for.
Hello,my name is Reinaldo Lay, professional comic penciller, i am from Chile. I am very responsable, very punctual with the deadlines and adaptable with the different genres of narrative story, the idea sounds very interesting, i hope that you can review my work, in my deviantart, I am attentive to your answer.

Interested! please check out my gallery claudiobitcube.deviantart.com/…

regards

Claudio
facebook.com/tuksoil.illustrat…

tuksoil.deviantart.com/gallery…

nicola tesla's invention were seized by the american government, including free electricity :D
Check me out. here is my page rates and samples.

carlogarde.deviantart.com/