Looking for an artist/designer to create an emoticon pack

Hello, I am currently looking for a talented artist or designer to create an emoticon pack for an upcoming chat service.

I have been recently using this ripped pack temporarily (as placeholder) from the Windows Metro theme (ugosan.deviantart.com/art/Orig…, but now it's time for us to get our own custom designs.

What we are looking for in the emoticons are a pack that express emotions properly over messaging. None of this stupid conversion stuff you see on Skype, when you type ':P' and it ends up being some weird laughing tongue disease animation.

If you have a background in creating good faces of emotions for cartoons, this might be the perfect position for you!

People who show previous work of created emoticons might have a higher chance of getting this job - as we can see examples of what you've done.

Prices will be discussed during conversation with the individual.

If you have any questions or such, please feel free to PM me or email me at contact@lukewill.com

Thank you for your time. :)
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST - WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE APPLICANTS BEYOND THIS POINT!
The link doesn't seem to work in the description, hopefully this works: ugosan.deviantart.com/art/Orig…