Kishioto/Naruto Style Manga Artist NEEDED!

Hello! I'm looking for an artist(or two) who is experienced or at least very capable of drawing manga in Kishimoto's style. The purpose being that I would like to cooperate with someone on my Naruto OC fanfiction. I have tried to be both artist and author and it is unfortunately far too much for me right now given my current lack in drawing ability.

If you feel that you are up to the task please leave send me a note with examples of your work. If I feel that this would be a great fit I will send you a synopsis of the story as well as character sheets and the like necessary for the project to begin.  Compensation for work will be discussed after you have reviewed the story and want to continue with the project. Thanks for stopping by!
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!

Thank you guys for your interest in the job, but if you could please send me a note that would be most helpful. Thank you and good luck!
Hi! i'm interested, i drew just like Kishimoto for years and then developed my own style, but i can still achieve his style. here's some examples of my work

Dance Central Spotlight: Bodie by ManishaChan Gone by ManishaChan Agent 08 by ManishaChan Darky Snowy and Kurii by ManishaChan  Kamui Gakupo - Matryoshka by ManishaChan Oc Costume concept: Miyazaki Ubiteru by ManishaChan

commission info: manishachan.deviantart.com/jou…
 contact me if you are interested :) (Smile)
Hi, I am very interested in the job, here are some samples of my work.

Pixie Midori (2) by PenguinWarlordPixie Murdelle (1) by PenguinWarlordPenguin Leprosy (3) by PenguinWarlordFeraline Buttons (1) by PenguinWarlordNorinaga by PenguinWarlord
Please contact me if you are interested.
Here is my website if you want to see more raccoonwarlord.wordpress.com/a…
I would work with you, please check my gallery.
tsukasaharuka.deviantart.com/g…
I LOVE Naruto and try to work in Kishimoto's style a lot. I also have OC art for my own fanfiction. :) Here are some examples of my work in Kishi's style. 
I'm Always Watching You by ObitoTheHero  Kakashi- Time sketch by ObitoTheHero  Obito by ObitoTheHero  16 year old Anika by ObitoTheHero  Anika SD by ObitoTheHero  14 year old Anika by ObitoTheHero  12 year old Anika by ObitoTheHero  This Jutsu's Weakness by ObitoTheHero    
Thank you for responding to the ad. I'll send you a response as soon as I'm able.  Good Luck!
I'm not quite sure if the position is taken already, but I'll leave you some of my Naruto style references!! ^ o ^
[[ Just ignore the colour. hehehe x'DD]]

New Naruto OC: Taishi by Sparky-the-Scraggy Hidake x Sai: Drawings pt 1 by Sparky-the-Scraggy[[Only the brown haired guy. Someone else drew the Sai]]Misaki Aburai by Sparky-the-Scraggy New Naruto OC - Miyu *BIO UPDATE* by Sparky-the-Scraggy SasuSaku Children Yoko and Ichirou Uchiha by Sparky-the-Scraggy
Here are some pages of a Manga I was working on, my own, it's a Soft Yuri comic between my OC Nana and Sakura Haruno~
sparky-the-scraggy.deviantart.…

I hope you at least respond~~ ^ o ^
Hello! Thank you for responding to my ad. If you could please send your application in a note message to me that would be greatly appreciated.
Application?? Do you mean I have to fill out a form, or....
No... Sorry about that. I mean to send me your references and relevant examples as a private note. It helps me out alot as well as being fair to others who are trying to get the position. Thanks!
That's okay.. C:
I sent you the note~!! Thank you for responding to me!!
And I don't mind if I get the part or not, I just like trying!! Hahah~!!
I hope you find an artist who suits your taste!!
Thank you and good luck!
Hi, I would love to work with you on this project.

Here is my gallery.
raccoonwarlord.wordpress.com/

And here is a comic book I made.
raccoonwarlord.wordpress.com/t…

My email is RaccoonWarlord@gmail.com
Don't forget to leave thumbnails or links to your relevant work!
Hello everyone. Thanks for being so patient. I have been travelling for the past few days and now I am finally home. The job offer is still available for those that wish to reply. Thank you guys and good luck!
When sending a note, please  leave a message on this job posting. It will help alot. Thank you!
To answer another common question, no coloring skills are needed for this project.
Link to group message regarding job offer: Thanks NarutoWorld!

narutoworld.deviantart.com/
Hello everyone! Just to help those who have asked me what am I looking for, this is the style: 

www.mangapanda.com/naruto/649/…
www.mangapanda.com/93-18-1/nar…

These are links to the manga online. I am looking for an artist who can recreate this style or very close to it. I hope this helps for those that misunderstood. Good Luck~
To address concerns, no I am not asking for an exact mimic of the style. Just someone who is obviously familiar with it and shows capability of handling drawing a manga. If anyone has any further questions/comments please let me know and I will clarify them. Thanks everyone and good luck!
Here are some of my art and comic work. I'm very interested in working with you!

Commission URGENT by KaisykoLet's F- Go! by KaisykoRich Thief V1C by KaisykoJust a Dreamer by KaisykoSE 4 - 1 by KaisykoSE 4 - 3 by Kaisyko
Thank you so much for responding to my ad!. If you can send me a note regarding the job position, that would be great. I would want to be fair to the other applicants. Thanks again!