I need an illustrator

Here is what I'm looking for. If you can do it or have questions, drop me a note. Also, let me know your price. I use paypal.

The illustration

2 character. Both adult young men. Realistic or semi-realistic. The background will be in a town at evening. One character will be in the shadow of a building, the other standing in front of him. They will be clasping arms, like comrades. It will be close up, maybe from hips up because one character will have tattoos and the other will have glowing eyes that must be seen. The sort of clothing they wear is close to what characters in Assassin Creed wear.

The character sheet.

One character will have glowing tattoos on his arms and face. His character design is close to that of Assassin's Creed in clothing.

Character #2 is a magic user. His eyes glow and he will have magic around his hands and swirling around him
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello im interested
I sent you a note.
Note sent.

Hope to hear back form you soon.
hi, i would like to draw your ideea, check my gallery reiner55.deviantart.com/ , thx!
I lay within delightful interest upon this realm, for my own unique manners may allure mind obtained long, long ago. Gaze upon my work and see what you think, kind creature. I, little Teppo, for I thank you for a moment of your time sided lone.... :D