Album cover needed for a symphonic metal band!

Hello!
We're a symphonic metal band called Lapis Lazuli and we're looking for an artist who'd be interested in making the cover art for our next album, called "The Downfall of Humanity". The artist will of course be paid for his/her work.
To get an idea of what our music is all about, here is a live clip: <da:embed height="315" width="560" profile="youtube" id="9WrYeDfcNRA">

If you're interested, please post contact info and links to samples of your work in this thread.

Thank you!
Comments59
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

I think I could work on a great cover project with you! Here is a link to my gallery:
dr-doughdleoakxxx.deviantart.c…

I hope we can work together. If not, I hope you find the artist you are looking for!
Hi everyone! Wow... I'm completely overwhelmed with the response to this thread! Thank you so much! We have looked through all of your galleries and picked a few that we have decided to contact for further information. Again, thank you so much for your amazing response! You're all awesome artists! :)
Ahoy, Im a psychobilly artist

my t shirt design only using very few colors, make the production cost low.. but still catchy & kick butt!
Demon Party by HorrorRudey x ray psychobilly zombie bat by HorrorRudey Zombie Barber by HorrorRudey undead burlesque by HorrorRudey scientific fact about Zombie n coffee by HorrorRudey aim the damn head by HorrorRudey Hell freakshow by HorrorRudey

i got few style for my illustration, mainly comic stuff
Hell freakshow by HorrorRudey Kim Nekroman2 by HorrorRudey Cthulhu Glue (Pompking) by HorrorRudey Psychobillish Monster Wallpaper by HorrorRudey Psycho in the street #1 by HorrorRudey Psychobillish Monster Wallpaper 2 by HorrorRudey Horror Freak Album 2 by HorrorRudey Banane metalik Gore n Roll tour by HorrorRudey MAD FINK by HorrorRudey

animation?
Chainsaw massage by HorrorRudey Psychobilly skull animation by HorrorRudey zombie psychokitten fight by HorrorRudey Skeleton dance by HorrorRudey Rock pet Tarantucat by HorrorRudey
Hi there! =D
my dA gallery: circus-usagi.deviantart.com/ga…
portfolio: circus-usagi.daportfolio.com/

thanks for taking the time to look (:
Hi

I would love to work with you in creating something that represents your music and vision. You can check out my artwork at:
All the best
Kieran
Just sent you a note.
Hi Lomenar,

My name is Derek and I'm a freelance illustrator and metalhead who recently started doing professional metal covers. Everything I've done for bands is still unreleased and under (unofficial) NDA, but I've included some samples of my metal friendly art below. I work quickly, I can paint pretty much anything, I offer the full rights to my paintings, and I know the artistic side of metal pretty well (in case you need help fleshing out your ideas). For more info, you can check out my website here: derekrestivo.com/ :).

The 7th Stratum by DerekRestivo  Harvest Remnants by DerekRestivo  Chance Encounter with the 9th Order of Beelzebub by DerekRestivo  Sacrifice Ritual by DerekRestivo  Mobile Inquisition by DerekRestivo  Crumbling Battlements Derek Restivo by DerekRestivo  Scaling the 4th Monolith by DerekRestivo  Scavenger by DerekRestivo  Floating Structure by DerekRestivo   

i'm interested in thois commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

Hello, I am itnerested in this project.

Here´s my porfolio.

ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…

Note me if you are interested

Sci fi painting by ncorva  Have you come to unbind me father? by ncorva  Friday Night Sketch by ncorva Sachin Teng Study by ncorva
Hi, I am interested and have experience making cover art.

You can check samples here:

marblanco.deviantart.com/galle…
You have a cool style, but it isn't exactly what we're looking for.
Ok, Good luck. But just a thing... instead of responsing all the people the same thing, don't you think it would be a good idea to provide some samples of the art style you have in mind for your project?
Well, we didn't exactly know what kind of art style we were looking for before we started this thread. And there are a few artists who have responded to this thread, or by PMs, who's style we've liked and we have contacted them individually.
You have some real cool pieces there, but sadly it isn't what we're looking for this time around. But thank you anyway! :)
No problem, and thanks! All the best with your search! :)
Geoffreyblasiman.com 
Thank you, but it isn't exactly what we're looking for.
Hi!
I´m just gonna let the link to my cd artwork gallery.

demitrybelmont.deviantart.com/…
You have some cool stuff in your gallery, but it isn't exactly what we're looking for.