Daenerys from Game of Thrones

Hello there,

I'm looking to get a commission done of Daenerys from Game of Thrones.
I would like to be able to go get it printed as a poster and hang it up in my room.

It'd be nice to have her with either, 3 of her baby dragons or one of her grown dragons. This would include a background.

Either in a message or note, please state your prices for this commission in particular for...

- a portrait
- a thigh up
- a full body

All separate prices please. As I am looking to get one or the other, not all three.

Mainly looking for semi realism but I am open to all styles (EXCEPT; for chibi and anime)

I would preferably like to get it done for around $50 - $70 but for a higher quality I will pay max $120.
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HEY GUYS UPDATE.

I'm still looking. I'm looking for a fantasy artist D: I can't find anyone suitable that doesn't cost $400. ._.
I'm interested. Note sent. :)
when will you be choosing a person? I was actually working on a semi-realistic painting of her sitting on the throne. I was influenced by this guys style.

jukrzy.deviantart.com#/art/Dae…

I only have the lines now and haven't actually started painting. So I just wanted to know when you be closing it down. Thanks.
Hi,

Well that isn't really the pose I'd like to be done and it wouldn't really be fair for me to pay you money for a personal project you are already doing.
Hi Rhuni,

Very nice commission! I sent you a note.
Hi I would be interested in drawing your illustration for you.

Price rates

Portrait- 115
Thigh up- 135
Full body- 200

Come visit my gallery and let me know what you think. I'm a professional trained artist with a vast number of portraits under my belt. I mostly do sketch art but can do color renderings. I would describe my work as close to realism but with more of an idealistic lean to it. Thank you so much for your time.

chrishernandez215.deviantart.com
Omigosh that's gorgeous : )
thank you so much Lovely Shoujo Emoji (Huggy Hug) [V2] 
Hello, I´ll leave you a link to my porfolio
ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…

if that is what you are willing to pay,
I´d do portrait for 50, thigh up for 70 and full body for 120.

let me know if you like my work.

Sci fi painting by ncorvaYou think this is a game? by ncorvaHave you come to unbind me father? by ncorvaSorceress concept by ncorva
Hi there! Would the thigh up ($70) include 3 baby dragons?
Sure no problem. 
Alright well you're on my list of consideration : )
Thank you! Looking foward to your response
Helo Rhuni,
 My name is Emiliano Sanna, an Illustrator and Designer, from Argentina, specialized in fantasy artwork and branding. I'm sure I'm tottally sure I can make an epic piece for you.

Rose of May by sannamy Queen of Mystedia by sannamy Nekuodah WIP by sannamy Hannaaa by sannamy No More Chains by sannamy Last Cry - Temple Guardian by sannamy O' by sannamy Elven Candle by sannamy Death Goddess by sannamy God of the Arena by sannamy Warm Freedom by sannamy Demian by sannamy Rosa by sannamy A beautifull lady by sannamy AnotherKillingMachine by sannamy Frascoverde by sannamy Barbara by sannamy The size is not the important by sannamy Jenna Portrait by sannamy

My prices usually are (Foll semirealistic piece like the ones in the examples):
-face portrait = 20-30$
-Fullbodies/wait up = 30-40$

Adding the 3 little dragons will cost an extra that goes from 30 to 50$ (depending of the requested detail level requested)
Detailed background adds 20$ to the final price

I can offer any of these styles for you:
-Fulldigital artwork; traditional B&W portraits; and Mixed media pieces (traditional draw + digital overcolor)

How much time it will take? a max of 2 weeks (usually 1 week or less, 2 weeks is the most it could take in the worst escenario).

what I suggest? A digital waist up with the three little dragons in an action pose or an epic pinup... The price will probably be 80$, with simple background... or 100$ for a detailed background.

The size? it will be A3 (regular miniposter poster size) in 300 dpi (so it wil maintan the quality at the time of being printed)

Send me a private note to discuss the details more deeply. Everywork is my best work, and everypiece I made is intended to be better than the last one, so I can ensure you... This will be an epic portrait.

I'll be waiting for your response.
-Emiliano
Here are examples of my paintings:

The Fool's Idol by iKiska Sixth Saint Astraea by iKiska Sweet Autumn by iKiska A True Fernandez by iKiska

For a portrait I would ask for around $60; for a thigh-up I would ask for $80, and for a full-body I would ask for $100 (this includes a background and the dragons, whether you want three baby dragons or one adult).

If you're interested, let me know and we can discuss things further through notes :)

Read your post and have a question.  What size are planning to print this?  I could give you a realistic version with all three dragons.  papertiger23.deviantart.com/

Lmelton
Interested! Game of Thrones FTW!

Just curious; exactly what size is "poster-print" quality for you?

800783 by LaughButts  Untitled by LaughButts    Untitled by LaughButts  

Portfolio: sta.sh/21tluhyd9yai?edit=1

Prices:

- Portrait:
With 3 dragons = $65
With 1 grown dragon = $60

- Thigh up:
With 3 dragons = $75
With 1 grown dragon = $70

- Full Body:
With 3 dragons = $85
With 1 grown dragon = $80
Hi there,

I was looking to get it printed on either A3 or A1.
Your art isn't quite what I am looking for, lovely though : )

Also! I noticed you put your portfolio in sta.sh. You can also make one here: portfolio.deviantart.com/
Ohhh, I did not know that interface existed! Thank you!

And I hope you find your ideal/best artist! 
I accidentally came across it xD

Haha me too c:
Sorry not quite what I am looking for.
Hi, 
I'm interested!
Here some examples of my art and some prices... 
Emergency commission! by KumikoShirogane
Hope you like my art :)