Character Artist Required for JRPG [on a go-to basis]

I'm currently looking for a character artist for a JRPG I'm developing.
However, I have no set rate for this. So I will pay the artist's fees for the right style. Also this is not a fixed position, I just need a go-to guy/girl for the time being. As an added bonus, I'd love to find someone with a keen interest in JRPGs and getting to know more about our project and the team. :)

What I'm looking for:
- Reference: img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120809084929/swordartonline/images/d/d7/Silica_ACD_2.png
- Similar style as the reference.
- Full body (just the one angle unlike in the reference)
- In a pose that reflects the character's personality
- I will provide more details in private in regards to the above point when work goes ahead.

*I can only pay with Paypal.

Thanks, Harry
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi guys, thanks for the responses. I've had great fun looking through all of your works! I've now found an artist and I'll be marking this thread as closed.

Thanks again for all your interest.
sorry, wrong post..here it is

emma frost by unrealsmoker comm: saphire spider by unrealsmoker stellar min hee by unrealsmoker comm: bernadette by unrealsmoker maleficent X loki by unrealsmoker comm: rise of runesmith ranger by unrealsmoker erwin-smith by unrealsmoker comm: celeste by unrealsmoker death knight by unrealsmoker DOTA 2 OMNIKNIGHT by unrealsmoker Sesshomaru by unrealsmoker comm: saber fate by unrealsmoker yan mei by unrealsmoker comm: L5R Kuni Samurai by unrealsmoker kaila remake by unrealsmoker comm: reaper's rhythm 2 by unrealsmoker COMM: flyff screen by unrealsmoker comm: Noraea and Mysterica by unrealsmoker Comm  Xenonauts  Comp by unrealsmoker comm: wedding invitation card by unrealsmoker comm: Salvation by unrealsmoker comm: aleena, gohuka and dewyn by unrealsmoker comm: FARAJI by unrealsmoker comm: kaden coloring by unrealsmoker comm: broken angel issue #2 page 3 by unrealsmoker bima satria garuda #3 cover by unrealsmoker

if u are interested, please send me note or email to unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id
img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120809084929/swordartonline/images/d/d7/Silica_ACD_2.png
I can do it with a similar style ^^
We can talk about the price, but won't pass the 20$.
I don't have a similar art sample for that but anime style cel shading my specialty specifically mimicking pixiv style of coloring. My rate is $55 per full body, and $65 per waist up. Here's my sample art:
game grumps, suzy by Fenrir-chic
Filia by Fenrir-chic
I love me some JRPGs. I would need to know if this project is commercial or not to give a good quote. My noncommercial prices are here: weremole.deviantart.com/journa…

Related examples:
Fantasy Couple by weremole  Orcsome by weremole  Fantasy Fastfood by weremole  Dungeon Pet by weremole  An Elf Walks Into A Tavern by weremole  

Thank you.

-Daniel Olsén
Sounds great!  I've sent you a note with a link to my gallery.
Hello, I am itnerested in this project.

ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…

Below you can see some sketches done in a similar style to the one you´ve shown.
Let me know if you are itnerested.
You will recieve top quality work.

Wolf man by ncorvamouse boy WM by ncorvaCeleste by ncorvaSorceress concept by ncorva
I'm interested... I hope that my style calls your attention.. if not I can adapt to the one you're asking for. I have very affordable prices that may interest you.

Nekuodah WIP by sannamy  Aegis The Judgement Lord by sannamy  Last Cry - Temple Guardian by sannamy  Death Goddess by sannamy  Cheevah by sannamy  Barbara by sannamy The size is not the important by sannamy Evil Pink by sannamy Nescherimon by sannamy The Sorcerer by sannamy Jenna by sannamy Amarant by sannamy Mikaela Lux by sannamy The Count by sannamy Viktor Rosencrantz Character Sketch by sannamy Raymond Lagos by sannamy Creature Concept : Twrz by sannamy  

Send me a note to discuss the details if you're interested in me for the job, or if you have any question. ^^
Very interested please check my gallery for style.
JRPG is right up my alley

Character Design: Seraphina by KuroiChoucho Stain glass  Drake Concept Sheet by KuroiChoucho 7TH Heaven by KuroiChoucho
Hello!

I'm quite interested in your offer. I love JRPGs, and designing fantasy clothing and characters. I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dark Chronicle and Star Ocean :la:
I don't often work in anime styles but I'm very adaptable and would happily design characters like the example.

Here's something in an anime style, although sketchy:
fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201…

I can do simple designs like these for $10
Within The Pages by Ilenora

And complex designs for $20
Akina - Clothing Designs by Ilenora

I also do backgrounds and environments if you happen to need any of those - my prices can be viewed here:
Commissions Open - Environments, Maps, Towns by Ilenora

Thanks for your consideration!

Regards,
Tamara
Note sent.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Sounds fun I'd like to give this a try ^^ Love JPRGs even though I haven't had much time to play any lately :(
mucho interested. here's a link to my gallery for samples:
chincrise.deviantart.com/galle…
hey im interested~
do check my gallery for more info :D
angelicsmana.deviantart.com/jo…
hello, I  love playing  JRPG :love: I'm interested to do your project my commission price list miacis83.deviantart.com/journa…
my gallery miacis83.deviantart.com/galler…
I've always wanted to work on a JRPG, so I'd be interested. I think simplifying my usual method of shading would work for a style similar to the example.
I do full body pics for $25 a piece.
Here are some examples:
sfthunder615.deviantart.com/ar…

Let me know what you think.