Illustrator needed for short story

I've recently finished a 2700 word short story. It's sort of an allegorical look on mental illness (and part love story) and is set in the far future with two sentient robots as the main characters. 

I'm not really planning on publishing it (though it will be self published for sure), and it's written in a very children's book -type way which means it would be much more complete with pictures.

I'm thinking it needs 10-15 illustrations.

Let me know if you're interested! My favourites give a good example of the style I'm looking for.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! Here are some samples of my work.

Erminch book cover by demitrybelmont
Barbarian Heroe from Diablo 3 by demitrybelmont
Hello!

I'm interested. I draw in different styles (alternative, american comic, manga, steampunk, other). What style are you looking for?

Have a nice day!
The art of erratic possession neath the delusional Teppo Moreau reminds creatures of various concepts alike. The Gothic Picasso, there, though of haunting images lurk, there lay emotional driven reality within of it all. He can unveil hundreds of bleeding known mediums before the fair creatures thus, varied reality delights more than what the human eye can simply allow. Contact he, there, if you lay of galactic interest and there, he hopes the best for your project deeply. He thanks you for a moment of your time.... 
hello. Please check my portfolio at andremeister.com and should you be interested, please e-mail me at art@andremeister.com

thank you
Hi,
I'm interested in you project!
I worked already at two children's book and your book sounds really interesting...
Take a look at some examples of my art here: 
kumikoshirogane.deviantart.com…
And here:
www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…
If you like it, please contact me on DA or at my official facebook page www.facebook.com/KumiShireArt
Or email me: carlaponti@me.com

Thanks for your time!
I'm interested! =D (Big Grin)

I actually really want to get involved in this kind of project and can start immediately..

I can do a variety of styles, you can pick which type you like. Some examples below:
Ode to Heisenberg by CARAMAX-artA Cherokee Loss by CARAMAX-art''The Joker'' by CARAMAX-artSketchbook Portrait: Indie Girl by CARAMAX-artGlow by CARAMAX-artPanic! by CARAMAX-art

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Caramax
Great! Note sent
Note sent.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
My stuff looks like something straight out of a children's book, you can look through my gallery or my tumblr if you want.

www.indiana-jonas.tumblr.com
haha, yes it does! The 'lonely puppy' is closest to the style I'm hoping for. 

Do you want to read the story first to make sure it's draw-able or ...?
Okay I see. :)

Yes that would be pretty good! If you want to we can keep this discussion over email, as it's slightly faster then writing here.
My adress is indianajonas42@gmail.com
Hello, I am interested in your project.
Take a look at my porfolio and let me know if you like my work.

ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…
Hi, My name is Alexis Vivallo.
Im illustrator, most of my work is for childrens, like books, apps, videogames or anything that need a happy, colorfull, and fun character.
i have experience illustrating childrens books, iphone /ipad apps, video games and comics too.

here is my portfolio:
alexisvivallo.daportfolio.com/

and my da:
hidebox.deviantart.com/

If you are interested in my work, please contact me at alexisvivallo@gmail.com
thanks!!
Hey! I do like your stuff! 

Did you want to read it now to make sure it's draw-able?
sure!!, please send me your manuscript to alexisvivallo@gmail.com. thanks!!
I'm interested in illustrating your story. My prices can be found here (for a full illustration they will range probably around 3,50-7 USD, depending on the style).

144 by idanei
153 by idanei127 by idanei104 by idanei
WIP 133 by idanei
Here are the different styles I do and its prices, let me know if you're interested 8D

Chibi $20
CC: Lilith by BokuRaCCC:Reita by BokuRaC

Loli style $28 (extra character $25)

Joshua and Alexandra by BokuRaCEmma by BokuRaCLuna and Kai 2 by BokuRaC

Celshading full body $30 

Commission:Honi by BokuRaCCommission: Amethyst by BokuRaCCommission: Winter by BokuRaC

CG full body $35 (extra character 30, + simple background $3)

Luna and Kai by BokuRaCCommission: Cecilia by BokuRaCErica by BokuRaC

Manga Pages $40-$55 depending on complexity. 

Mp2 by BokuRaCOW page 2 by BokuRaCDj-kid 2 by BokuRaC