Paid Commission Job for someone who can do the moon.

I'm looking to have a image 14.25"x24.25" of two astronauts playing magic on the moon with the earth in  the background and other small details like a moon rover or such. This image will be printed on playmats offered as a kickstarter exclusive for customtcg.com. Budget based on artist detail.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello there im kinda interested

here are some of my samples
Ravens of prey by GelodevsColor my world by Gelodevs Almost Valentine by GelodevsThe last of us by GelodevsGoodbye Link!! by Gelodevs
Dodging Hearts by GelodevsColateral damage by Gelodevs
#4 Cold war by Gelodevs#2 Law of Art by Gelodevs#3 Please don't lose me by Gelodevs#1 Todays the greatest by Gelodevs#5 too much work on a Saturday by Gelodevs#6 Reality by Gelodevs#7 Childhood memories by Gelodevs#8 Afloat by Gelodevs9# Black and White by Gelodevs#10 First Wave by Gelodevs#11 Let me sleep by Gelodevs#12 Swimming in sugar by Gelodevs#13 I have my own problems to solve by Gelodevs#14 Black Riding Hood =) by Gelodevs#15 Second Wave by Gelodevs#16 Love is a flower and you are its seed by Gelodevs#17  Spirited AwayYour real name is Kohaku. by Gelodevs#18 Toon Link by Gelodevs#19 Not black or white by Gelodevs#20 War on terror by Gelodevs#21 Another world by Gelodevs#22 Wash me away by Gelodevs#23 Almost is Never Enough by Gelodevs#24 Terra by Gelodevs#25 The Wind blows by Gelodevs#26 Clouds by Gelodevs#27 Moonlight Sonata by Gelodevs

size will be a4 at 300dpi resolution you can see all the details in that size

note me if interested price depending on details and difficulty =) ranging 15$ - 30$+
Hello im interested in your project, sample of my more recent works can be found here: www.society6.com/makar
Hello!

I'm a young freelance artist of the horrorific, fantasy and surreal and, needless to say, I'm interested in your offer.
Some samples of my works:
Rated by Mesozord Void by Mesozord Naive by Mesozord Bram Stoker's Noivern by Mesozord She's the Brightest by Mesozord Enlightenment by Mesozord Mega Charizard Y by Mesozord Niheiborg by Mesozord Geist of Saint Traft Fan Art by Mesozord Logante by Mesozord Demonic Power by Mesozord Signon by Mesozord
If you like my style, you can note me or email me at MrMesozzo@hotmail.it

Best Regards.
I'm intersted... feel free to visit my gallery to see some sample so fmy style... I have very affordable prices that may itnerest you. ^^
Interested, send me a note

Placebos For The People by CoferosaFor A Found Harmonium by CoferosaNo More Toy by CoferosaFool's Paradise by Coferosa
Hello, I am certainly interested in this.

Samples from this site can be found here:

Jeepers! by Cup-of-VictoryTeaFools indeed, sad but true. by Cup-of-VictoryTeaLittle Miss Molly by Cup-of-VictoryTeaBayou by Cup-of-VictoryTeaThe Tower by Cup-of-VictoryTeaThe Hanged Man by Cup-of-VictoryTeaThe Empress by Cup-of-VictoryTeaDeath by Cup-of-VictoryTeaZombie nation by Cup-of-VictoryTeaVictory Tea by Cup-of-VictoryTea
And more can be found at www.victorytea.net
If you're interested my base prices are here:
Price summary sheet by Cup-of-VictoryTea
Feel free to message me at victory_tea@live.com to discuss this more if you like my work!

Best of luck!
-Demi
Note sent.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.
hello i can make it. please mail me at brothersthree5@gmail.com 

Thank you.