Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 6
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Would you like to CREATE ART for my new board game / party game?

:iconcitizencraig:
citizencraig Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2014  Professional Photographer
Hey all!

I've been a long time enthusiast of board games and have a huge collection. Creating one of my own has been on my life "bucket list" for awhile.

I've made a fun party game called HodgePOP and want to take the art to the next level. I'm currently play testing it and am searching for a talented artist on DeviantArt that has a balance of art and design skills. Even if you just want to play it that would be appreciated too.

After I get it designed and create a short run, I'll probably follow up the buzz with a Kickstarter campaign.

Any tips or guidance based on what I've done so far would be greatly appreciated. Here's a link to download and I would REALLY appreciate if a few of you would try it out.

www.hodgepop.com

Craig
617-943-3400

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconguugoo:
guugoo Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
Mecha Pilotgirl by guugoofor 200usd Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoofor 40usd robot study by guugoofor 60usd
let me know what you think, thanks
chanf0000@gmail.com 
and i can draw anime too ^^
yeah, i can be cheap if i want :D (Big Grin)
and draw anything and anystyle you want 
:iconshadowslilfoamy:
shadowslilfoamy Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am interested in the job offer! Looks like fun!

shadowslilfoamy.deviantart.com…
:iconcitizencraig:
citizencraig Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2014  Professional Photographer
Thanks everyone for submitting your portfolios! I'm leaning toward something a little more colorful and playful than detailed fantasy art. Also, thank you for posting that game reference Destriarch. I had not heard of that one and while it seems that this game might not be groundbreaking, my hope is that it has a nice twist to some of the other games that might be out now. I currently really like that the "theme" changes in each round.
:icondestriarch:
Destriarch Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2014
Oh don't worry, your game is very distinct from RotBM.
I don't know how much John Kovalic charges, probably a lot, but it sounds like his style would suit.

-Ash
:iconsologfx:
sologfx Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2014  Student Digital Artist
Hello Craig,

I checked your website and I really like your game. I think you'd be interested in checking my portfolio. I believe my style of art fits really well for your board game. A big advantage for me is that this game is about pop culture. Most of my designs are based on pop culture such as TV Shows, movies or computer games so I am not new to this field.

I would like you first review my portfolio and let me know what you think. If you are interested in working together we can proceed to the further details such as budget, deadline, amount of designs etc.

www.behance.net/sologfx  this is my portfolio. I also have some of my works here on Deviantart but there no latest artworks as I feel Behance is a more professional site than Deviantart.
my email is sologfx.official@gmail.com  also my facebook page is www.facebook.com/sologfx.official

Please let me know what you think, thank you.

Kind regards,
Elvis Zaldaris
:icondestriarch:
Destriarch Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2014
Looks somewhat reminiscent of 'Revenge of the B Movie'.
:iconhfesbra:
HFesbra Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
i saw your video on the link. it looks fun.
I've made graphic design on TCG cards. i think I can help you with that.

Layout design for Epic Movement by Arsfeb

let me know if you're interested
fesbrart@gmail.com

cheers
:iconhasnulkarami:
HasnulKarami Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2014  Student Digital Artist
Hi, I am very interested in your job offer.

Have a look and note me if my style suits your need :)
Add a Comment: