February 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 77

Children's book illustrations

:icongoodbooks:
goodbooks Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013
Hello,

We are looking for the right illustrator(s) who would be interested in drawing or creating digital illustrations for several children's ebook stories for young children about creative movement and ballet, tea parties and other subjects.

Each of the books needs 10 to 12 illustrations. These are fanciful, charming illustrations of young children in imaginative settings. The illustrations can be digital and the pay for each finished illustration would be $20. The timeline for completion of all of the illustrations for one book would be from 6 to 8 weeks maximum.

Please let us know if you are interested and we will send you the short story with general descriptions of what we are looking for in each illustration, as well as any other references you might need.

We hope this project will be of interest and we look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Elizabeth

Devious Comments

goodbooks Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013
Thanks to everyone who contacted us. Your art work is amazing and we appreciate your interest. This project post has now ended, but we will keep you in mind if something else opens up later.

All the best,
Elizabeth
:iconljubomirbabic:
LjubomirBabic Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013  Professional General Artist
Interested. Please check out my portfolio.
:iconrachelmolinas:
rachelmolinas Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
I'm interested.

[link]
:icondecentrist:
decentrist Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
very interested, please send me a note, or use skype "decentrist"

:iconroyerpainting:
royerpainting Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
royer hello my name is and I would like to participate in the project will leave a sample here [link]
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
I am very interested, please give me a look

[link]
:icondonpaking:
donpaking Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013
I need a job please feel free to visit my gallery, thank you.
:iconnixity:
Nixity Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Student Digital Artist
How big will these illustrations be and how detailed. Also, what style would you be interested in?
:icontorrel:
Torrel Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013
Sorry added by mistake
Torrel Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013
Hi i saw your add and i am interested in the project, you can find my work in the links below:

DA portfolio-[link]
DA gallery-[link]
Other portfolio-[link]
:iconidina-0:
Idina-0 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm interested in your project. Here's a link to a children's book i did for university [link]. If you check out my gallery you'll find more examples. If you're interested let me know.
:iconla-ela:
la-ela Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, I would love to give it a go :)

If you are interested you can check out my gallery :)
I am willing to make a sketch first before agreeing to anything ^_^

You can reach me best on daphne.vdw@gmail.com or note me here on deviant art.
:iconladyz0e:
ladyz0e Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional Artist
I'd be interested but that price is unreasonable. You are basically asking 2.00$ per image. Thats not alot at all, especially if seeking finished images.
:iconistebrak:
Istebrak Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey. Take a look at my gallery. I work fast though the quality does not decrease. You can watch me paint on livestream as well, and direct me through the painting and what you would like changed.

I work a lot with children themed paintings, that have that whimsical magical story book style. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

goodbooks Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
This ad is now closed, but we appreciate your interest and are really impressed with the caliber of your art work. Many thanks to all who contacted us!
Torrel Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
Hi i saw your add and i am interested in the project, you can find my work in the links below:

DA portfolio-[link]
DA gallery-[link]
Other portfolio-[link]
Thank you for your interest. This request has now closed, but thank you for contacting us.
:iconkittychiii:
kittychiii Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested in this project I love to draw cute and sweet illustration , Here is my gallery: [link]
Thanks so much. We've got what we need now, but will let you know if we have other projects down the road. Thank you.
:iconmilouvanmontfort:
MilouvanMontfort Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hello,

I'm interested in this project. Here are some samples of the different styles I use:

You can check out more of my work in my gallery: [link]

I hope one of my styles suits your projects!
Your work is charming, but we have what we need now and are closing this ad. Thank you for contacting us.
:iconmilouvanmontfort:
MilouvanMontfort Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional General Artist
Thank you for letting me know.
:iconbpdigitalart:
BPDigitalArt Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Professional General Artist
I sent you a note a few hours ago, my apologies, I should have commented below and mentioned I sent you a note.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
goodbooks Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
Thanks so much for contacting us. Your work is wonderful but we are looking for something with a little different style. Thank you for your interest and we wish you all the best!
Many thanks to each of you who have responded to our project! All of you have shared fabulous and very creative talent and art work! We will be in touch with each of you individually. Because we have received so many responses, we are now closing this current request for applicants. If we have more projects, we will post another request for illustrators at that time.

With many thanks. We wish you all the very best with your art work!

Elizabeth
:icontamaira2011:
Tamaira2011 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi, your projects sounds like a lot of fun and I'm highly interested in working for you. You can find examples of my work in my online portfolio here: [link]

I already have experience working freelance, I don't miss deadlines and I'm easy to work with.

I see new this project as a welcome challenge, which I look forward to.

Yours sincerely, Sandra
Thanks so much for contacting us. Your work is wonderful but we are looking for something with a little different style. Thank you for your interest and we wish you all the best!
:icontamaira2011:
Tamaira2011 Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional General Artist
Thank you very much for the fast response. I hope you are finding what you are looking for in the near future!
:iconalexisvivallo:
Alexisvivallo Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hi my name is Alexis, im very interested in work in this project.
I specialize in children's illustration.

here is my portfolio.
[link]
and my da.
[link]
if you are interested in my work, please contact me at hidebox2@gmail.com

regards!!
Your work is great! We'll be in touch and let you know when a project is a good fit for your style!
:iconalexisvivallo:
Alexisvivallo Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
great!! thank you for consider my work.
regards!!
:iconjdp47:
Jdp47 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hello! This sounds like a great project and something I'd like to be a part of. Here is a sampling of my work. I have the ability to work in a range of styles. [link]
Thank you for your interest, but we don't have anything for your style at this time.
:iconjemaica:
jemaica Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I am interested, take a look at my gallery [link] and let me know what you think!
Your work is fun and we'll keep in touch to let you know when a project is a good fit for your style!
:iconjemaica:
jemaica Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student Digital Artist
thanks!
:iconangelam2011:
angelam2011 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
Hello. My name is Angela and I am a self taught traditional artist. I work in pencil and pastel for my illustrations; currently have illustrated 9 books (latest "Shellie the Magical Dog") I have samples of all my work on my website. Thank you for your time.

Artworks by Angela
www.artwanted.com/angelamarie
Love that little dog--looks just like our Maltese! We'll stay in touch and let you know when a project is a good fit for your style!
:iconangelam2011:
angelam2011 Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you on a future project.
:iconrominasantana-art:
RominaSantana-Art Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
Hello, my name is Romina and I am very interested in your project. Having had plenty of experience
working with comissions, I feel that I can provide you with high-quality pictures. Here is a link to my portfolio (please download here [link]). Please take into consideration that I can change my style to suit your project`s needs. Below are some samples of my work, please drop me a line at rominasantanaarte@gmail.com or not me if you are interested.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Romina Santana
rominasantanaarte@gmail.com
rominasantanaart.blogspot.com
We love the rhythm in your work and will be in touch when we can send more details for the illustrations. Thank you for contacting us.
:iconrominasantana-art:
RominaSantana-Art Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
Great, I look forward to it.
:iconariaxy:
ariaxy Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hello Elizabeth,

Here you have a link to my "Kids" gallery with some digital and traditional illustrations.

[link]

Thanks for you time,

Ariel Iacci.
ariaxy@yahoo.com.ar
Thank you for contacting us, but at this point we don't have a project that suits your style.
:iconfeleri:
Feleri Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi,

I don't have a lot of digital work yet, but I'd like the challange. :)
Please browse my gallery to have an idea about my drawing skills: [link]
:iconaj79:
aj79 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Antonio Jesús and I have had five years of concept artist, comics artist, illustrator and character designer for Red Leaf Comics , Minirisk S. L., GESSevilla 2009, FxGrafic, Maq Guroch, Ridgeline Creative and Moviola Films.

My web with some samples of my work as covers, Illustrations, sketches, comics books and more…: [link]

Email: ajflamas@hotmail.com

Best regards and thanks for your time

Antonio Jesús
Thank you for contacting us, but at this point we don't have a project that fits your style. We wish you continued success with your art work.
:icon3dcgrt:
3dcgrt Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
Noted
Thank you for contacting us, but at this point we don't have a project to fit your style.
:iconkv-arts:
KV-Arts Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Note sent :)
Add a Comment: