Closed to new replies
February 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Seeking Home Page Hero Character Artist For New Web Application

:iconwrayver:
Wrayver Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
Hey guys, its been a while since iv been on here, so long that I cant find the details for my old account, so Iv had to sign up a new one to ask this question.

Im looking for an artist to help design a character to be the face for a new web application I'm building.

Im after something like the MailChimp monkey, or the GitHub Octocat. Ie, nothing too complex, or 3 dimensional.

Eg
[link]
[link]

The character will be front and center on the front page of the application home page.
The tool is going to be a free secure messaging tool , and hence its likely to see a lot of traffic in time, so your work should get plenty of exposure.

Im happy to give you credits on the about page to help drive some visitors to your portfolio and give you some exposure. Im sure it will help drive more business for you.

We can discuss the details of the character and the web site outside of this forum, but as the title of the application is called "noteshred' im thinking something along the lines of an animal with sharp teeth or claws, possibly a shark, bear, etc .. Something that gives the impression of "shredding".

Of course, im open to interpretation and ideas.

Its a free tool, hence my budget is pretty low for this, but as I mentioned, if the tool becomes a success you should see some exposure from it as ill give you credits on the about pages.

The current site is live, but its a very early design, not an especially pretty one either, I'm in the middle of redesigning it. You can view it at www.noteshred.com

If your interested, drop me a message and we can chat.

p.s .. It's worth pointing out that I do a lot of this type of web work, and so if we work well, then id be happy to use you as my go-to artist for future work.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Wow, great response guys .. I got 7 emails in about 2 hours. I didnt expect that.

iv looked at all your profiles, and you're all extremely talented.. Im kind of jealous, im a hopeless graphic artist.

Iv replied to a few of you, apologies to the others if you dont hear from me, you've all got great work, but ultimately some aren't quite the style im looking for.

Heroud has pointed out to me that what im after is a brand "mascot" so, if you've got previous work in the area, thats what id be keen to see.

Thanks guys,
:iconguugoo:
guugoo Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hi, i am interested, here is my work sample if you interested

best regards and thank you

Chandra
:iconemuzin2:
Emuzin2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
interested note sent
:iconmiycko:
miycko Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi there, I've sent you a note
:iconheroud:
heroud Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I just sent you a Note :)
Probably worth mentioning that if you happen to have UI or web design experience, I could also use your help on a few things there too.
Add a Comment: