I Need an Artist!

It looks like I'm going to be trying to get some property so that I can build an organic goat farm with my husband and our best friend. We are going to start a goat farm (for dairy products like cheese) and also have chickens (for farm fresh organic eggs) and a llama (to guard the goats). We will also be growing organic fruits and veggies and an organic orchard.

We have decided to call our farm project "Punk Llama Farm" and we need a logo for our fundraiser banner and for the t-shirts that will be made for our fundraiser. Sadly I suck at drawing llamas (punk or otherwise) and we really need this soon so we can actually launch our fundraiser.

We are going through Indegogo.com to raise the money that we need in order to buy property and livestock and to get building supplies. But we really need the farm logo for the fundraiser banner and for the t-shirts that will be one of the donation incentives. We can't afford much more than $20 bucks or so for the commission at the moment, but the artist would get full credit for our logo.

It doesn't have to be deeply detailed, or anything like that, or even in color (actually a black and white or even just two or three color image would work best for the t-shirts). We just need a punked out llama, either with an attitude, or even just looking happy but punk. So if you or someone you know might be interested please contact me and we can start talking.

Again, thanks much for your time and consideration.

Kat
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm intrested :D Though (I see people have already pointed this out) 20 bucks for a logo, is really low :( Just a suggestion; maybe you can pay the person that amount (for now), then later on when you make money, you could give them more money to the standard. Just a suggestion ^^; I have some logo idea's, and will be willing to sketch some up and send 'em to you. :) Also, here's my gallery for [link]
Not only did I find an artist who was willing to do the entire thing plus revisions, but it's already done and delivered. But thanks for your interest.
Good :D I'm glad you found someone. :) There's always someone to do something around here :nod: Well, I wish you all the luck in the world :hug: Bye :wave:
Anyone who accepted doing a logo for just $20 is an idiot... seriously... Just honest opinion, an original logo can cost $100+
Okay, I've gotten so many responses from very talented artists that this post is now closed. I may post again if it doesn't work out with any of them, but I would find that very surprising. Thanks much for all of the interest.
Actually ~beTwinned, llamas are excellent predator guards. They keep things like feral dogs and coyote's at bay. Often times when a farmer hears a ruckus and goes to investigate the llama has already stomped the dog or coyote to death.
Llama tu guard the goats? What is it going to do? spit the goats that don't behave nice?

Except that, 20$ for a logo is a joke.
But anyway, good luck with your farm. I would like to have a farm too.
Actually you might want to Google llama's as guard animals for goats. They aren't there to keep the goats inline they are there to protect them from predators, and are quite good at it. As for the pricing, I know that it's awfully low, but as I stated, it's all I can afford at the moment.
I didn't knew that. wow its amazing.
Way to go llama!!
I´m interested, note sent.