Closed to new replies
February 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Need STICK FIGURE artists! multiple projects, at around $50 per job

:iconartisubjective:
Hello guys!

I have another link posted for another project in the link here [link] and this one is for stick figures.

We are looking for some stick figures to be made into vinyl decals!

currently looking under these themes. (looking to purchase around 10 designs per theme

-Anime/Manga (interested in getting 1-3 stick figure from each anime theme, one of main character and another of the entire team/crew, another of their enemies/bosses etc):
GINTAMA
FRUITS BASKET
INUYASHA
SHAMAN KING
ONE PIECE
NARUTO
BLEACH
FAIRY TAIL
CLAYMORE
BEELZEBUB
FLCL
COWBOY BEBOP
AZUMANGA DAITOH
SOUL EATER
DGRAYMAN
HUNTER X HUNTER
.HACK//SIGN
FATE STAY NIGHT
MUSHI-SHI
DEADMAN WONDERLAND
SPICE AND WOLF
ESCAFLOWNE
EVANGELION
GUNDAM
OUTLAW STAR
TRIGUN
SCRYED
HELLSING
KENSHIN
DEATH NOTE
GTO
READ OR DIE OVA
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO
GHOST IN THE SHELL
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

LOOKING FOR UP TO 10 STICK FIGURES PER THEMES BELOW.

-Any Sports :
snowboarding, surfing, soccor, football etc
-Any Martial Arts :
boxing, tae kwon do, wrestling etc
-Famous Battles :
Battle of Thermopylae, Battle of Troy, Waterloo, British American War, etc
-Holiday themes :
Christmas, New years, St Patrick etc
-Movie Parody :
Any well known movie scenes
-By Country :
Something each country may be most famous for, for example; Japan = Samurai, USA = fast food, Canada = shoveling snow, Russia = Drinking vodka etc)

We will pay according to quality. Less for simpler, single-duo stick figure work such as sports and martial arts (thinking around $50 for 10 designs), more for complex multiple character themes such as battle scenes or work featuring entire teams/crews of anime titles (around $50 for 3-5 quality designs).

Will start off with $50 jobs, paid half up front and other half when finished. I am honestly not sure if the pay is fair correct me if you guys don't feel it is.

Same as my other job post, my partner and I will look through every note and portfolio and decide on 1-3 artists on Friday night 2/11/2013. Will post names of those picked on this post (and also contact them by mail or phone) unless they wish not to be named.

*PLEASE PROVIDE SOME SAMPLES OF YOUR STICK FIGURE STYLE I think it's really hard to tell who will draw a good stick figure by looking at most artwork... would be really helpful on deciding if you guys could provide some sample drawing of your stick figures!!!

Thank you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

-----------------------CLOSED--------------------------

Thank you everyone for your responses!

We'll be looking through everyone's portfolios/links and let everyone know the results today through note/email by midnight PST (California) and handing out the work starting Monday.
:icontariah23:
tariah23 Feb 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I am interested in doing this for you! Hear are some samples of my works! A design/s price can vary depending on what you want and they start from $10-20 ^^

E-mail: tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Gallery:[link]
Hope you are interested ^^
:icongraphic--ops:
Graphic--Ops Feb 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
If this job is still available, i am interested, Check out my gallery :)
:iconpchill:
PCHILL Feb 13, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I sent you a note.
:iconlady-ryuuxx87:
Lady-RyuuXX87 Feb 13, 2013  Professional General Artist
I have a question and it may be dumb considering I'm awake well past when I should be but... if they are stick figures, why would the series matter? Unless the stick figure face would be the different series character? Just wanted to know before I should give it a shot, I really like about half or more of those series...
:iconmourkhayn:
Mourkhayn Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi,
I sent you a note for both projects.
Looking froward to hearing from you.
Cheers!
For this post, they're all stick figures.

If you would like to work on silhouettes, please visit the link I've posted here!
[link]

Thanks!
:iconalexapdos:
alexapdos Feb 12, 2013  Professional Filmographer
For the anime themes, do you want those to be stick figures or silhouettes? If it's the latter, I'm interested in whipping up some designs for you. Note me or email me at alexapdos@gmail.com if you'd like to work with me!
some sample images I personally liked! since this post isn't getting as much attention..

[link]
[link]
Add a Comment: