Chibis Work - 3rd FUN Project

Hello there,

First of all this is a FUN project and if I find someone with a nice asking price and great work I will go for it else it can wait :P

So the concept is to turn my gf and I into chibis, with me photographing her. The background is up to you (you will let me know and I will tell you if I approve it). I will also need if possible two normal images (1 size for a wallpaper and 1 smaller size) and two animated imaged with the animation being a flash from the camera (like taking pictures) same sizes as before.

I will provide you with a picture of myself, my gf and the camera we will be using for this. :P

What I need from you is to reply below and then
- send me a note with your work (chibis)
- let me know if you will also be able to make the animated version and
- your price explained in full details (how much each part costs)

Thank you!
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested! My prices range from £5-£8 for chibi's :) Check my journal for more pricing~

price listings here:

[link]

start at $5 highest $15
Hi! I haven't done chibis in a while, but I do have some semi-good looking old ones. I don't do backgrounds the most, though, but since this is a commission, I guess I can. I don't think I can do the animation part, because that takes WAY too long, and I want to get this back to you in a timely manner.

And again, those are REALLY old pictures. Sorry for the crappiness of the colouring/ horrible backgrounds.

The point system is on my page, tell me if you think it's too high.