Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Concept Sketch Artist Wanted

:iconredwolfcomics:
redwolfcomics Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
I am producing a science fiction comic that features genetically engineered animals. I am looking for some quick, low-cost concept sketches for a character or two.

First off, I have some concept art that needs to be completed for a short story, so it'd be great if you can draw some sketch scenery in a sort of artistic looking black & white picture (although color is fine, but not necessarily looking for color right now). First scene would include a rowboat, a teddy bear of sorts, a Chinese temple background, and a lakeside with cherry trees and blossoms.

Paying half up front, and the other half upon completion through Paypal. I am looking for the best option for me, which is some combination of quality/cost. Please send me a note or reply here. Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconljubomirbabic:
LjubomirBabic Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Professional General Artist
Please take a look at my portfolio.
:iconundeadkitty13:
UndeadKitty13 Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013
im interested in the job here are a few examples of my work
you can contact me here on da or by email at undeadkitty13@hotmail.com

:iconistebrak:
Istebrak Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

:iconeminkey2003:
eminkey2003 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
I love making unique environments. I work fast and very cheap. Check out my art at eminkey.livejournal.com
:iconscareyart:
SCareyArt Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Professional General Artist
^^ I love making concept art, I have too as part of my card designer job, please check out my gallery and note me if you could use someone like me.
:iconkadomaru:
kadomaru Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Artist
I am interested, note me if you are interested
:icon6nine-eyes9:
6nine-eyes9 Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Very interesting job opportunity that one you have… Here is some of the commission work I’ve done for previous clients.

*no backgrounds are included in these commissions, only character and simple background similar to the works here presented.

Here you'll find the complete price list = [link] you'll see my prices are really affordable :)

Looking forward to work with you if you wish to. :handshake:
E-MAIL= ninaste@hotmail.co.uk

:wave:
:iconjoephatty:
JoePhatty Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist

Check out my gallery please.
:iconmickyroura:
mickyroura Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
[link]

interested
:iconwuxy:
Wuxy Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013