Disney Style Portrait Commission

I am in need of a talented deviant who is able to create a portrait of my goddaughter and her parents as the characters from the Disney movie Brave. I will need this image by the second week of March.

Portrait details:
3 people
full body or upper body
background is not necessary but would be nice to have

References will be supplied.

If this interests you, please SEND ME A NOTE with portrait examples *AND* your commission rates.

For the record, I am on a tight budget and cost will be a huge factor in choosing a deviant - if more than one is interested in the commission, that is. ;)

Thank you for your time and good luck in your artistic endeavors!
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you all so very much for your interest in this project! I have filled this need at this time.

Good luck to each and every one of you in your creative endeavors!
I have a interest if you want ;) look at my gallery [link] [link] [link]
Interested! Note sent! :)
I am interested, hear are some samples of my artworks. I mostly do anime style but I an do Disney style for you ^^

I can do the upperbody picture with all 3 people for for $36 ^^
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Thank you to those of you who have sent notes about this offer. I am currently sorting through the replies. Many of these notes did not provide commission information and as I mentioned in the listing, cost is a huge factor in the artist I choose.

If you are interested in this project, please remember to include your commission rate along with your gallery info/portrait examples.

Thanks so much!
Hello WhimsyWorks,
I am very skilled at doing portraits and Disney and anime styled characters and will be happy to work with you at an efficient and friendly price. Feel free to message me and we will be able to negotiate an affordable price to work with for you and your preference pieces.

blessings and good luck,
SL