Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Must be able to draw Pokemon and people!

:iconbloodlustdetox:
I'm looking for someone to design a playmat for me. I would prefer that you can do the image digitally so I can send it to a custom playmat website, but if you think you can freehand it, I'd be okay with buying the $6 white playmat to draw on (the material is the same as a mousepad).

It's very important that this is in a panoramic view photo, as it will be printed onto a playmat. The dimensions are as follows:

The size of the mat is 24.25 inches (615 mm) by 14.25 inches (361 mm). The “0.125 or 1/8 inch (3.17 mm)” is the bleed room around the mat; please avoid putting anything “major” within this bleed room.

The design I would like would be my girlfriend and me, as well as some Pokemon. The Pokemon on it would be Mareep's and (another type I just asked my girlfriend about, will edit this when I know). We might ask for more Pokemon depending on the price.

Here's some references of my girlfriend and I:

[link]
[link]
[link]

I hope to work with you soon!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkysel:
Hello,

I'm interested in your offer. If you're looking for something done in the style of the original style of the artwork from the games I only have this as a reference:

However, you can check my gallery to see if anything else looks interesting enough for you :)

Good bye!
:iconsoaman:
SOAMan Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you are still looking for an artist, here are some examples of my work.

:iconryumi-kun:
Ryumi-kun Feb 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
i leave some examples of my works

:iconsvyre:
svyre Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! I'm interested!^^ I haven't drawn a pokemon before, but that shouldn't be too hard xp
Check my journal for commission info: [link]

examples:

:icondanagno:
You can check my portfolio on my blog
www.danagno.blog.com
:iconberri-blossom:
Berri-Blossom Feb 9, 2013   Digital Artist
If your still looking for an artist, I'd love to do this job for you! :heart:
Let me know if my style is to your liking :aww:
:iconludwigmeszter:
Hi! I'm interested. please take a look at my gallery: [link] Commission prices: [link]
:iconguinzoo:
Guinzoo Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I can draw people, pokemon is easy to paint. I do semi-realistic style.

Here is my gallery, you can see my painting quality and style here: [link]

please note me if you're interest with my work, thanks :D
:iconfredthecow:
Fredthecow Feb 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I am highly interested in doing this job for you :)

But because I am highly detail oriented I may be pricier than what you wish to pay (it really depends on how detailed you want this to be). Please take a look at my works and if you're interested please let me know and we can work out a price :) I have never done a commission so I dont have set prices yet

Heres my Gallery: [link]

And a few links to my more detailed works:

Drawn from life photos:

My style varies; my current pieces usually consist of very thick black outlines and lots of colors in the work. Dont be afraid to note me if you are interested in my works! I think its really cute what you are doing for your girlfriend, and the whole idea sounds fun to draw.
Add a Comment: