Must be able to draw Pokemon and people!

I'm looking for someone to design a playmat for me. I would prefer that you can do the image digitally so I can send it to a custom playmat website, but if you think you can freehand it, I'd be okay with buying the $6 white playmat to draw on (the material is the same as a mousepad).

It's very important that this is in a panoramic view photo, as it will be printed onto a playmat. The dimensions are as follows:

The size of the mat is 24.25 inches (615 mm) by 14.25 inches (361 mm). The “0.125 or 1/8 inch (3.17 mm)” is the bleed room around the mat; please avoid putting anything “major” within this bleed room.

The design I would like would be my girlfriend and me, as well as some Pokemon. The Pokemon on it would be Mareep's and (another type I just asked my girlfriend about, will edit this when I know). We might ask for more Pokemon depending on the price.

Here's some references of my girlfriend and I:

[link]
[link]
[link]

I hope to work with you soon!
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

I'm interested in your offer. If you're looking for something done in the style of the original style of the artwork from the games I only have this as a reference:

However, you can check my gallery to see if anything else looks interesting enough for you :)

Good bye!
If you are still looking for an artist, here are some examples of my work.

i leave some examples of my works

Hey! I'm interested!^^ I haven't drawn a pokemon before, but that shouldn't be too hard xp
Check my journal for commission info: [link]

examples:

You can check my portfolio on my blog
www.danagno.blog.com
If your still looking for an artist, I'd love to do this job for you! :heart:
Let me know if my style is to your liking :aww:
Hi! I'm interested. please take a look at my gallery: [link] Commission prices: [link]
I can draw people, pokemon is easy to paint. I do semi-realistic style.

Here is my gallery, you can see my painting quality and style here: [link]

please note me if you're interest with my work, thanks :D
I am highly interested in doing this job for you :)

But because I am highly detail oriented I may be pricier than what you wish to pay (it really depends on how detailed you want this to be). Please take a look at my works and if you're interested please let me know and we can work out a price :) I have never done a commission so I dont have set prices yet

Heres my Gallery: [link]

And a few links to my more detailed works:

Drawn from life photos:

My style varies; my current pieces usually consist of very thick black outlines and lots of colors in the work. Dont be afraid to note me if you are interested in my works! I think its really cute what you are doing for your girlfriend, and the whole idea sounds fun to draw.
I'm interested, if you're still looking! I can do this in cg-style (hard cel-shading like this: [link]) for $20 (you and your girlfriend) plus $5 per pokemon. If you'd like a background, I can add a simple one for another $5.

Please note me if you're interested and we can negotiate! ^^
Hello!
I'm not too sure if this is a little late, but I'm totally interested in working for you
Here's my gallery: [link]
i dont have much pokemon art up, but i can definitely draw them and work with you :)
I probably wouldn't be able to do this but.... I just wanted to say that you and your girlfriend are so adorable! That is all ^^;
I'm interested~ I've drawn Pokemon in the past, like long long ago, and they're probably some of my favorite physical pieces I still have.

I can do vector things like:

I can digital free hand:

I can also digital line art(I don't do this very often anymore so I don't have anything recent up but my outlining and coloring in general would be similar to my digital free hand, just with cleaner lines):

As for a quote, I'd probably waver on 25$ since it's so large. For that I'd be able to do you, your girlfriend and 5 pokemon; background included. for every additional pokemon would be a dollar. I don't charge different for busts, full bodies and etc cause I think it gets messy, so what you say is what goes! But I'll be able to update you on progress frequently and I'm very flexible about rearranging and changing so it's just how you'd like it. Vectors take the longest and digital free hands take the shortest.
I'm very interested, I can draw people and pokemon very well!!
Hi, thanks for the interest! Could I get a quote?
I am interested, hear are some samples of my works. I mostly do anime style though, but I can do other styles, too ^^

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Your art is really awesome!~ Could I get a quote on what you think it'll cost?
Thank you so much, well my prices always vary depending on how many characters are in the picture or if its fullbody or not, so its $15 per FB character, $12 per WU character, and $7 per chibi character ^^