Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Must be able to draw Pokemon and people!

:iconbloodlustdetox:
BloodlustDetox Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
I'm looking for someone to design a playmat for me. I would prefer that you can do the image digitally so I can send it to a custom playmat website, but if you think you can freehand it, I'd be okay with buying the $6 white playmat to draw on (the material is the same as a mousepad).

It's very important that this is in a panoramic view photo, as it will be printed onto a playmat. The dimensions are as follows:

The size of the mat is 24.25 inches (615 mm) by 14.25 inches (361 mm). The “0.125 or 1/8 inch (3.17 mm)” is the bleed room around the mat; please avoid putting anything “major” within this bleed room.

The design I would like would be my girlfriend and me, as well as some Pokemon. The Pokemon on it would be Mareep's and (another type I just asked my girlfriend about, will edit this when I know). We might ask for more Pokemon depending on the price.

Here's some references of my girlfriend and I:

[link]
[link]
[link]

I hope to work with you soon!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmiyuwashere:
MiyuWasHere Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Interested! [link]
:iconkysel:
KyseL Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013   Digital Artist
Hello,

I'm interested in your offer. If you're looking for something done in the style of the original style of the artwork from the games I only have this as a reference:

However, you can check my gallery to see if anything else looks interesting enough for you :)

Good bye!
:iconsoaman:
SOAMan Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you are still looking for an artist, here are some examples of my work.

:iconryumi-kun:
Ryumi-kun Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
i leave some examples of my works

:iconsvyre:
svyre Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! I'm interested!^^ I haven't drawn a pokemon before, but that shouldn't be too hard xp
Check my journal for commission info: [link]

examples:

:icondanagno:
danagno Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
You can check my portfolio on my blog
www.danagno.blog.com
:iconberri-blossom:
Berri-Blossom Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013   Digital Artist
If your still looking for an artist, I'd love to do this job for you! :heart:
Let me know if my style is to your liking :aww:
:iconludwigmeszter:
LudwigMeszter Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
Hi! I'm interested. please take a look at my gallery: [link] Commission prices: [link]
:iconguinzoo:
Guinzoo Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I can draw people, pokemon is easy to paint. I do semi-realistic style.

Here is my gallery, you can see my painting quality and style here: [link]

please note me if you're interest with my work, thanks :D
:iconfredthecow:
Fredthecow Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I am highly interested in doing this job for you :)

But because I am highly detail oriented I may be pricier than what you wish to pay (it really depends on how detailed you want this to be). Please take a look at my works and if you're interested please let me know and we can work out a price :) I have never done a commission so I dont have set prices yet

Heres my Gallery: [link]

And a few links to my more detailed works:

Drawn from life photos:

My style varies; my current pieces usually consist of very thick black outlines and lots of colors in the work. Dont be afraid to note me if you are interested in my works! I think its really cute what you are doing for your girlfriend, and the whole idea sounds fun to draw.
Add a Comment: