Looking for someone to make a t-shirt print and im paying for it!

Hello everyone.

As you can tell by the topic im looking for someone to make me a caricature or just some other amazing form of art for the t-shirts im gonna have printed.
Im starting a Norwegian blogg related to gaming and esports and as part of my promotion for it ill be making some t-shirts that im going to give away. This means that the artwork im looking for must have been digitalised so that it is printable. Strong colours and clean lines is mainly what im looking for but a supreme black n white picture might just win me over.

The title for my blogg is "spillfreak.no" and translates into gamefreak.

What am i offering?
Im offering to pay 50-100$ depending on the picture.
You get featured on my blog as the artist behind the t-shirts.
You'll be first in line for future t-shirt projects that will hopefully pay much better.

Im also looking for a logo artwork for my blogg that says "SpillFreak.no". If your interested in giving that a go let me know and ill be offering something similar.

If this sounds interesting you can post your suggestions here or send them to me by email. If you have any questions reguarding this then feel free to mail me and ask.

Heres some pictures that i've found online and i love.
[link]
[link]
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Id be happy to help. i do all kinds of things, logo designs, digital art, tattoo design stuff... [link]
Here's the finished. hope you like it.
amazed child with his new game

hope you like
Haha, love it!
Some more work and colour to it and that's a serious contender for the whole deal.
I'm glad you like. to finish this is just the sketch ...
Hola.
¿Cómo estás? mi nombre es Joaquín Bou, diseñador e ilustrador.
Soy de Argentina, tengo mi propia marca de camisetas, y estoy interesado en trabajar con usted. Quiero que veas mi galería donde se encuentran algunas de las ilustraciones realizadas para las camisetas. les dejo el link a mi galería: [link] facebook (camisas ya impreso): [link] por la duda Culqui, envíame una nota o un correo electrónico a: nou.art @ hotmail.com Joaquín cuidadosamente
I am interested. You can check my portofolio on my blog
www.danagno.blog.com
Interested. Most of the work I've done has been for music promotion, but I'm game for whatever you need. My work is all in the digital format and a lot of it has included T-shirt designs. Here's some samps.

It seems that as soon as i made this a competition people got a bit worried. I'll still let the competition run until tomorrow but if i dont have more than 3 sketches to choose from i will announce the whole thing all over again.

So far i have 2 sketches to choose from and i expect to pick the top 3 within the next 30 hours if i get some more sketches. :)
I should prolly also mention that for the "logo" part of this im just looking for something that stands out but is stil clean. Graffiti style or other styles that pop out and it needs to be easy to read.
What im looking for is a text saying "SpillFreak.no"

Paying 50$ via paypal for it.
As more and more people seem to be interested in this 1 question keeps popping up.

Can i join in and submit my sketch?
Yes, anyone who feels they can take this home can feel free to submit their sketch or artwork. I will pick my top 3 this friday so theres stil time to brainstorm and put your thoughts into a picture.
The feedback and attention for this topic has been above and beyond all my hopes and dreams. With this many talented artists im having a really hard time deciding who to go for. Quite a few of you have now offerd to make me a sketch or concept piece that i can view before i make my choise. This has inspired me to make it into a small competition.

The top 3 sketche's will all be rewarded with some money. It's not a fortune but atleast it's something for the work.
What im thinking is:
1st: 30$ + you get the deal with me.
2nd: 20$
3rd: 15$

The theme i have been giving people for the character i wish to have made is the title of my blogg "SpillFreak" or in english "GamerFreak". The character can be drawn doing anything and nothing. It's all up to you.

Here's some quick ideas that i came up with.
1. The character on his knees, hands up high looking at his brand new video game.
2. The character in any position with his new (or old and beloved) gaming accessory (keyboard, mouse, joystick++)
3. The character raging at his computer/consoll or anything else game related. The more things you add to the character the more important it is that it's kept clean and with clear lines for printing.

Your sketches can be posted here, linked to me by a note or sent to my email: Zarotan@gamersleague.no
Hi, my name is Kevin Gardin
Im very interested. Ive been working professionally for about 2 years now on character concepts, comics, and graphic design like your project here.
I hope you consider me for your t-shirt design.
hello.
how are you? my name is Joaquin Bou, designer and illustrator.
I'm from Argentina, I have my own brand of shirts, and am interested in working with you. I would like you to see my gallery where you will find some of the illustrations made for the shirts.

I leave the link to my gallery: [link]

facebook (shirts already printed): [link]

by Culqui doubt, send me a note or an email to: nou.art @ hotmail.com

carefully Joaquin

I sent a note
you dont need to post 2 in the same place... remove one.

[link]
Hey!
I'm interested. (:

Please check my gallery and send me a PM if interested!

Thanks. (:
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Already, gotten some great and interesting offers.
I'll write again what im looking for just to clear a few things.
The theme for the artwork is "Gamerfreak" and what im looking for is mainly a character with amazing some form of cool expression to it. Stuff like a raving nerd going wild over some new accessories or a gamer flipping out for some reason or another.

The main goal with this is getting a "character" that i can use for other things later on as well. That would mean more work for the artist i pick and more income.
I failed hard on the links so here they are.
[link]
[link]