Closed to new replies
February 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Looking for Semi-Realism/Character for CD Album Art/Poster

:iconjustindeviant:
hi,
im looking for an artist for a semi-realism/character project.

Purpose: CD Album Art & Poster (I will need a big file which I can crop for both uses)

Character: I will give you a photo of the artist (one character; probably 3/4 body shot) and I will need that turned into a semi-realism character.

Background: A bit complex and with depth. Something with the look and feel and color scheme of Shinkai. The album is called "The Time Traveler" and revolves around a spacey theme.

Time: Less than a month to completion (and I will need good communication with the artist during the process)

So yeah, please msg me your portfolio/proposal/and a price quote or reply to this thread.
I am looking to hire an artist within this week.

Payment: Paypal. 50% now and 50% on completion.

For more inspiration on the look and feel what I am looking for (in the background only)
([link])

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondanagno:
This is my portofolio
www.danagno.blog.com
:icondiogolando:
Hi.Please take a look at my portfolio a www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô
:iconfedericoavella:
Hello i'm intereseted in your project. Look around my stuff ull see i can do realisim and semi realism.
Here's my gallery [link]
:iconheroforpain:
Please feel free to check out my website at [link] or my gallery here on deviantart [link]
:iconfruitscake:
Hello, I'm interested (:
You can check my gallery, or here's some samples of my work

Here's my daportfolio: [link]
If you're interested, you can drop a message at my note or email me bottledcake@gmail.com

Thank you
:iconmanekineko11:
ManekiNeko11 Feb 4, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
:iconmlappas:
mlappas Feb 4, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings,

My name is Manthos Lappas and I'm the lead artist from LnC Art Studios LLC,An American based art studio specialized in storyboards,graphics novels,concept art,card art,cd cover,illustration and animation.

We are interested in your project so I am attaching some samples of our work:

If you are interested please contact us at: ben@lncartstudios.com
And Cc manthos@lncartstudios.com (Including a link to this current page with your job offer post)

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards,
Manthos Lappas of
LnC Art Studios
:iconjustindeviant:
thank you very much for all the proposals! i will take a look at all the artists and keep you posted. i just wanted to drop by and say thank you.
:iconlilith-the-5th:
Lilith-the-5th Feb 4, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I'm interested in this project.
This is my portfolio: [link]
I think I'd charge about 50-70USD for the cover, however, it depends on the details and designs involved. I hope I'll hear from you!
:iconunrealsmoker:
unrealsmoker Feb 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hello, my name is bramasta aji from indonesia, i've been working as freelancer for almost 4 years..
my gallery is [link] and here is some sample:

if u are interested, please email me at unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

regards
Add a Comment: