Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Studio Ghibli Tattoo Sleeve Design Wanted = )

:iconbugonawall:
bugonawall Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
Hi!!

Okay, so I am in the works of getting some smaller tattoos along my shoulders. One of them are walking Susuwataris (tiny black sprites from Studio Ghibli films) gong up catching stars along my left shoulder blade. I would like that to pull into a sleeve dedicated to Studio Ghibli films.

The tattoo would cover the shoulder and go down to the elbow. Now I am a girl, so I am wanting something not overly girly but something that is pretty at the same time. A sample of a tattoo sleeve I liked so you know what I'm kinda looking at:: [link]

Now I don't want just My Neighbor Totoro, I'd like to involve several studio Ghibli films even if Totoro is the main focus. My favorite of their films are ::: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Caste, Princess Mononoke, Ponyo... I've seen the older ones, but feel these would tie in best with the other.

I'd like the tattoo design fully colored as well.

You can pm me with prices and examples of your work.

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfeleri:
Feleri Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi,

Truth to be told, I'm not a manga artist, but I loooove your idea. :) I love all the films you listed and this project seems to be interesting. I don't really have relevant portfolio for this project in my gallery (now I mainly focus on realistic things and the tattoo designs I do are mailny tribal style) but I'd apreciate if you took a look anyway, and if you think that I might have chance doing something nice for you, then note me. [link]
I'm thinking about doing something like this even if a way more experienced artist shows up and take the job, so could you pls tell me which characters would you want to include in the tattoo design? :)
Thank you for your time, have a nice day! :)
:iconmii-ume:
Mii-Ume Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
if your interested i would love to design one for you
although i dont design tatoos... i am an anime and manga artist
for a work like this i would probably charge around 1000- 1500 points
sorry if thats too high i will lower it if possible
Add a Comment: