Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10
:iconthinkalikeproduction:
Hello Deviants! We need a colorist for our comic book, we have our artist working on twenty two pages, 2-3 pages per week and need someone who can commit to coloring the pages as soon as they're ready, on a 2-3 page basis as well. Our projected completion date for this project to be colored, 22 pages and the cover is Monday, April 8th. We need someone who is available to start immediately as we already have 3 pages ready. Please let me know if you're interested and what your page rate or issue rate is, we're seeking skilled colorists with comic experience ONLY please. You can contact us at thinkalikeproductions@gmail.com, please send a link to your page in your reply. Thank you for your time, we look forward to hearing from you!-Think Alike Productions

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondanagno:
Here is my portofolio
www.danagno.blog.com
Let me know!
:iconyinfaowei:
yinfaowei Feb 6, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interest check my gallery, I'll send you a mail.
:iconsyahyu:
I'm interest. Please check my gallery here
[link]
Thanks
:iconwuxy:
I'm interested. Heres my gallery:[link]
Hope to here from you soon
:iconunrealsmoker:
unrealsmoker Feb 1, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hello, my name is bramasta aji from indonesia, i've been working as freelancer for almost 4 years..
my gallery is [link] and here is some sample:

if u are interested, please email me at unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

regards
:iconthinkalikeproduction:
Update: We've already found a great colorist [link] for this project that we're very excited about! Thank you very much for all of your submissions, we appreciate them and will keep them in our records for future projects! Regards, Think Alike Productions
:iconjoeljseguin:
joeljseguin Feb 1, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm available now. Let me know what you have in mind for a page rate and we can discuss further. Reply to joel_seguin@hotmail.com

My deviations here - [link]

Cheers,
JoŽl
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Feb 1, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconbrainandfat:
BRAINandFAT Feb 1, 2013  Professional Artist
I'm interested, please take a look at my gallery:

Hope you like my art, I'll be waiting for your note.
:iconqoiris:
email sent.
Add a Comment: