Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 27
:iconthekittengavroche:
TheKittenGavroche Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Student General Artist
Alright, so I'm going to be writing a Yaoi story... and well, I want art to post at the top of the literature! :D

I'm looking for something very specific, and I'm willing to pay via paypal.

"Bad Blood" art request

First and foremost there are going to be two characters featured on this, one on the left side of the picture and one on the right side. These will be mostly side views, as the characters are facing each other.

On the left side I want this Character:: [link] HOWEVER I do not want him drawn the way he is now. I want him to look more like this {just with his body outline and collar}:: [link] Coloring is simply black with bright red eyes. The collar should be outlined and visible, but still black.

On the right side I want this character with a hesitant yet slightly defiant expression. [link] I want him to be outlined in silver, with all of his body colored like the night sky {blue/black with stars and all. Feel free to add lighter colors of the sky too, just as long as its closer to night colors, not dawn.}

As for the background I want it to be dark and depressing. Your theme for it is Hell.

At the bottom of the image I want the words "Bad Blood" written in drippy font, as if it was blood dripping down.

---

If you are interested in giving this a go let me know how much you'd be charging and provide a sample of your art.

My only requirement is before you go through with fully coloring everything provide a quick sketch of character positions. Just the outlines of the body in blocky form, not at all detailed. Thanks guys~

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhatefueled:
hatefueled Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
I'd be happy to help!
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
Hi, I am very interested in working with you, thanks in advance for any consideration.

[link]
[link]
[link]
:icontopcat-sama:
topcat-sama Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm interested, this sounds actually kind of fun. For this kind of project I'm thinking about $12-$15 since there is more than one character and there will be a complex background.

[link]:
:icondanagno:
danagno Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
This is my portofolio
www.danagno.blog.com
:iconfruitscake:
fruitscake Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Hello, you can check the price list here: [link]
and the result is in my account commission :iconbottledcake:
You can contact me via notes if you're interested

Thanks
:iconbokurac:
BokuRaC Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013   Digital Artist
I do different styles let me know if you're interested :>

Loli/shota style $30 (extra character $25)

Celshading full body $30

CG full body $35 (extra character 30, + simple background $3)

CG Half body $30 (extra character $26 + simple background $3)

Colored sketch $22 per character

For more info Ä—————> [link]
:iconu-ji:
U-JI Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hello, i'm interest with this job
here's my work example :D

My price range from $5 per character for half body and +$5 for background :D
:icontariah23:
tariah23 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I am interested!, Hear are some samples of my works ^^

Just $15 per character and an additional $6 for a bg ^^
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
:icondomisea:
Domisea Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Student General Artist
I'm not much into yaoi but I think I could do this :B . What is your budget, if I could know? 20-30$? If yes I think it's enough.
There are examples of my work which may show if you'd like to commission me for this or not >w>... <- no pretty boys there, but I used only black and white in this. I did it for the first time probably but I think I'm not bad with coloring&shading only with black ink >w>''
:iconludwigmeszter:
LudwigMeszter Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Hi!
I'm interested. Please, take a look at my gallery: [link]
Add a Comment: