January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

buying customizable characters / avatars

:iconcreatures-of-gaia:
creatures-of-gaia Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Hi,

I'm looking for already existing graphic assets of "customizable characters".
You know, where you have to choose the face, the eyes, the hair, the outfit, etc.
I also offer a 10$ reward if you get me in touch with someone having this, and if I buy it from that person.

I'm fairly flexible as well! Full body would be preferable, but face only could also be an option. It should be cartoon/manga style, cell-shaded. A bit like the pictures in my profile in order to match the remaining graphics in the game.
Since I'm participating to a contest with a deadline in two weeks, and that I want to add this feature in "last minute", I have no time for usual commissions. I need already made art so that I can integrate it in time.

So if you have something like this, please drop me a note, with an example and a price quote. And if you know someone, please drop me a note as well!

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

creatures-of-gaia Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
bump
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
You're paying 10 dollars for something on your website, that I am presuming people pay for?

So much for some respect to the artists, right?
creatures-of-gaia Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
That is a misunderstanding, the 10$ is solely a reward for getting me in touch!
For example, if you tell me "Sam has that!", you would get the 10$, and I would buy it from Sam for ??? dollars.
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Oh phew! Thats better! I hate it when people rip of artists! D:
Add a Comment: