Closed to new replies
January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

buying customizable characters / avatars

:iconcreatures-of-gaia:
Hi,

I'm looking for already existing graphic assets of "customizable characters".
You know, where you have to choose the face, the eyes, the hair, the outfit, etc.
I also offer a 10$ reward if you get me in touch with someone having this, and if I buy it from that person.

I'm fairly flexible as well! Full body would be preferable, but face only could also be an option. It should be cartoon/manga style, cell-shaded. A bit like the pictures in my profile in order to match the remaining graphics in the game.
Since I'm participating to a contest with a deadline in two weeks, and that I want to add this feature in "last minute", I have no time for usual commissions. I need already made art so that I can integrate it in time.

So if you have something like this, please drop me a note, with an example and a price quote. And if you know someone, please drop me a note as well!

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Jan 31, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
You're paying 10 dollars for something on your website, that I am presuming people pay for?

So much for some respect to the artists, right?
:iconcreatures-of-gaia:
That is a misunderstanding, the 10$ is solely a reward for getting me in touch!
For example, if you tell me "Sam has that!", you would get the 10$, and I would buy it from Sam for ??? dollars.
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Jan 31, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Oh phew! Thats better! I hate it when people rip of artists! D:
Add a Comment: