Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 26, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Need a texture pack (64x64 tiles) for [essentially] Minecraft. ($30+ per hour, DOE)

:icontarsupin:
Tarsupin Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
I'm looking for someone that can create a full texture pack for a Minecraft-like system (a voxel-based sandbox game engine). The job will consist of a large set of tiles, many of which will be duplicated in multiple colors (for example, 10 different colors of the same brick style).

I may want multiple themes as time goes on, so there may be additional opportunities.

The "style" is open for interpretation in many ways, and I'm happy to work with styles that suit you well - I'm not an artist, so I don't have a good grasp on how to answer most artist's questions of this nature. I'll pay for any test tiles that I have you create in search of a good tileset theme if I've approved your work.

If you have examples of tiles that you've done before, please show them off. It would be very difficult for me to judge your capacity for this type of work on any other type of art you provide.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3dcgrt:
3dcgrt Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
noted
:icondriftingwood:
Driftingwood Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student General Artist
Hello I am capable of making high quality tiles here is a link to my gallery [link] here is my pixel gallery [link] contact me on DA or email me at driftingwood@gmail.com
:icongarbo-x:
Garbo-X Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Interface Designer
I am interested, Check My Gallery!
:icontarsupin:
Tarsupin Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
I've been getting notes about doing tile tests with a request for examples of what I've been working with.

[link]

There's an example of some of the art, but as I said before, the texture pack in general (as long as it looks good) may vary in style between people. I'm looking for high quality tiles as the priority.
Add a Comment: