Seeking OC Designs and RPGMaker-style Portraits

I have some OCs in my mind, bouncing about, that could do with some more solid ideas behind them, and I am looking for an artist willing to draw character "sheets" - which is to say that sort of thing with the character on them, probably front and back, and then some various expressions as well.

I'm more interested, at this time, in "sketchy" designs, rather then anything super formal and neat. So I'm kind of looking for "neat" sketches I suppose, and coloring is not required.

For specific details on the OCs, please inquire but I will give a general idea (I would have more, but I want to post this before work...)

Myst Saylene and Faye: Both have rough character sheets in my profile. They belong to a fantasy setting.

Aegina von Bronquia and Charmion: Belong to the Nanoha series as original characters in an established series. This is more sci-fi-ish, but for this it is best if you are familiar with the Nanoha series.

Speaking of Nanoha, for that request in particular, I'm also interested in artists who like to draw things like starship designs or suits of armor, as those would greatly help me with some of my ideas if I can get artwork behind them.

- - -

For the RPGMaker bit, I'm working on a little project with a friend, and the default portraits you can use in RPGMaker VX Ace lack any emotions at all - which makes scenes kind of awkward. I'm basically looking for an artist willing to design a basic array of portraits to use for that.

- - -

I'm willing to pay in real money, of course, but I would prefer Points as it's a bit easier for me. Whichever works.

At this time I'm not interested in spending an insane amount of money, as a lot of this is just early design ideas. Please keep offers reasonable, and for a timeframe I'm not too picky but I would prefer the timeframe to be within a week or two at most.

Sorry about how barebones this is, but I wanted to ensure I get this up before I go to work, rather then after it. Please reply here or send a note if you're interested. Please tell me specifically what you are interested in.

Thanks for your time.
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello here are some samples/ prices for my art.

If you'd like to see more examples, I can gladly provide some!
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

Hello I am interested in this, I've messed around with RPGMaker is the past and have the program on steam too :D

Hello I am interested in this. My email is alexashbyart@gmail.com :D

Character line art

$4 Bust
    $7 Half body
    $13 Full body

Fully colored character

$12 Bust

$18 Half body

$22 Full body

Fully colored background

$30

Fully colored background and single character

$40

Art Commissions starting as low as $3 or 300 :points:: [link]
Hi I think I am able for the comission because I can do Sci- fi mixed with fantasy illustrations , please visit my gallery [link] and if you are interested please notify me ASAP :) thank you
Whew okay, going through these last offers and THAT WILL BE ALL FOR NOW. Please, no more for now, thanks!
Interested! here's my samples

I am interested in drawing your OC's for you, hear are some samples of my works ^^

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Hope you are interested!
I am interested in drawing your OC's for you, hear are some samples of my works ^^

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Hope you are interested!
Forgot the link xP
[link]
Thanks for the interest but no thank you. Best of luck to you and have a good day!
I do a ton of styles, and Id like to!
Hello, i¡m interested so i invite you to check my gallery: [link]

Thanks for your time.
Thank you for the interest, but no thank you. Good luck and have a good day, sorry for the lateness of the reply!
I am interested in this project. Please have a look at my gallery. :)

Thanks for your time but no thank you. Best of luck!
As a heads-up, any offer I have no replied too is being considered. I'm just running it all by my partner-in-crime, and it's taking time.
Hello! I am quite interested in both your projects. I've done some character sheets before and I would gladly do them in a sketchy manor for your project. I'd also love to give your RPGMaker project a go if you think my style is suitable for that.

Examples for OC character sheets:

Examples for RPGMaker:

As for prices, it kind of depends.. but as a base to work off of, character sheets would be about $30 each (front, back, side and details), and RPGMaker profiles would be $20 per character and $10 for every extra profile for that character (I asume you want something similar to Fire Emblem's cut scenes for the RPGMaker, waist up images with different emotions on the same character).

Hope to hear from you! And best of luck with your project =)
At the time I'm not looking for artwork for the RPGMaker project. Probably because it's... not something I can safely request on dA, actually. However, if that changes I will keep you in mind!
Aw ok, thank you! Are you not interested in the character sheets either?
I will pass it along to my friend. Gotta get approval from every party after all, right?
This is very true, thank you =)
At this time we're considering others, but I'll keep you in mind when we press more into the RPGMaker I think! Thanks for your time.
That's fine, thank you for considering me!