Website design $500

I'm relaunching my indie studio 'Alpha Storms Inc'. I don't have the old site but I do have some of the assets (new host). I'm looking for someone to design the site (HTML/CSS) or style a site in JOOMLA/WordPress.

The site will be a hub for my small studio to post concept art, blog updates, and game builds. The site is to host the updates and concepts for a game entitled 'Star Commander Z' a tablet based space RPG.

Requirements:
Main page
Page to post updates
Page to view concept art

I'd build it myself but I'm focused on coding the game engine at the moment. Being a developer, I don't care if its HTML/CSS or a CMS. I can update the pages manually as long as the design/template is complete and works.

I need someone who can work quickly and unsupervised. I don't want to go back and forth over price/design/etc. If you can envision what the site would look like and you can deliver within a week, the job is yours.

Rate is $500 -- paid in 3 portions. $100 at start, $200 on approval of design, $200 on completion. All payments made via paypal.

If interested, please provide a portfolio link. Please send a copy to jobs@alphastorms.com for fastest response (though I'll check these forums as well).

I will send corporate logo and 'corporate mascot' as well as concept art to whomever is selected so that you can work it into the site design.

Thanks
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Email sent. Thanks for your time. :)
ive sent you an email. thanks for your consideration