Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

Pilot Comix seeking Comic Book Artists

:iconpilotcomix:
pilotcomix Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
The Pilot Comicbook Company is currently looking for a number of Comic Book artists that are up-and-comers. We are a new vision in the comicbook journey; we are going to be selling our comics in general retail and at very low prices. All of our characters are original material and belong to Pilot Comix. These are paid jobs for which we will choose artists based on their level of abilities including story-boarding. More information can be found at our website www.pilotcomix.com. If you want to get your artwork out this can be your opportunity.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnockiman:
nockiman Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Professional General Artist
note sent :)
:iconspcagent-harris:
SpcAgent-Harris Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'd be interested in your project check out my website,
www.aaronharris.net
:iconkingofmoebius:
KingofMoebius Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
I can't help but notice that for someone with a claim to being visionary on your website, all of your present heroes are male, most of which have rinse-and-repeat stories, thus perpetuating the stale and male-dominated genre. It is entirely possible for a female hero to be depicted in a away that is not overtly seductive. Therefore, for the promises your comic makes, I'd like to see something a little more widely-encompassing.

That aside, you treat this as though this is an opportunity for the artists to be paid such low rates. It's a starter project, and there is no guarantee that this will work. I do hope you find someone who can work consistently and shares your vision, but for the amount of hours that will go into each page, $2 an hour just isn't cutting it unless they feel this company is their life work and don't have to pay any bills.
:icondanagno:
danagno Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
This is my portofolio
www.danagno.blog.com
:iconenvy-akari:
Envy-akari Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
I am interested.
You can see my gallery here: [link]
See you.
:iconthor65:
thor65 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
im interested pls visit my gallery or e-mail me at thor_tantiado@yahoo.com
:iconh4125:
h4125 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013   Digital Artist
Note Sent
:iconstamayostudio:
StamayoStudio Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! Feel free to browse here [link]
:iconvicaure:
vicaure Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
hello sir,
please see my gallery or email @
vic_aure@yahoo.com.ph
thanks
:iconuntier-nick:
Untier-Nick Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013   Digital Artist
I'm so interested. Please look over my gallery or check my portfolio following: [link]
Add a Comment: