Searching Artist to draw my next Albumcover

Hey everyone!

I´m a musician from Germany and I finished 80% of my new Album.
So I´m searching for someone to do a cover and eventually a design for the Booklet.

What I need is a Comic/Semireal/Chibi/Manga-Stylized character (all of that is possible, if it looks cool! ;)), that reflects myself (I should be clearly recognizable). This character should wear Headphones. Sunk into the music, the eyes should be closed. Background should be a wide space (you can be creative here), it should look like the music takes you into a peacefull world. For example in space, underwater, float over the city etc...

You can listen to some of my tracks on soundcloud and/or visit my facebook page.
If you are interested, show me your skills and let me know your price!

Cheers, Yoel aka Bjulin

Soundcloud: [link]
Facebook: [link]
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey there! Im very interested in doing this for you. I have a comic book style based mostly on DC artists and a bright colouring style that will fit your image. Im also quite good at composition and already know what I would do for your design.
I am interested in this.My portfolio site is here- [link]
Hi. Please take a look at my potfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style, you can contact me through deviantart or mail me to mail@diogolando.com
Regards
DiogoLandô
Im interested you cac check my portfolio here
[link]
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
Im very interested, if you want you can check my gallery.... [link] Greetings Bro!!!
EDIT: ALREADY FOUND AN ARTIST!
Hope I'm still in time to be considered - Note sent.
Check out my page and tell me if your interested like I am to let me do this work.
hello, i'm kribkrib , here samples of my work :

or you can visit my blog : [link]

send me an email : krib.krib@ymail.com
if you want my work
regards
Thanks everyone!!

Really nice to get so much response from great Artists!

I chose Kaorien... she´s got a really nice style of colouring, that fits my needs.
But I can tell, that it was not so easy to select, because of the high quality pictures, you all deliver!

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Cheers, Yoel aka Bjulin
hi, i'm interested in your offer, you could check my gallery to see, if my style is suitable and inbox me if you feel i can do it.
I am available and interested in the assignment ... =)
I am available and interested in the assignment:

You have a lot of good offers already but I figured I might as well try too!

Gallery: [link]
Commission post: [link]
I'm not manga artist but I can do semireal and peaceful. :p Here is my gallery [link] and my portfolio [link]
Hi!

I'm interested to draw your cover and booklet. I can draw in different styles. Here are some examples of my work:

Hallo,
schau dir meine Gallery an und sag mir Bescheid, falls dir mein Style gefällt. ^^ => [link]
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

Interested. 200 US for the cover.

wdblankenshipjr@gmail.com
Still collecting applications!

Be sure to show me what you got! ;)
Hi, I would be very interested in drawing the cover and booklet for you!
This is my portfolio: [link]
If you like my style feel free to note or message me so that we can discuss about the price :)
I am very interested here is my professional site:
www.francklefad.com
if my work pleases you, contact I by e-mail:
lefada@hotmail.com
I work on cintiq 12wx and on painter12
cordially frank