Calling Werewolf artists!

Hey there. I'm having a problem. I have a very specific image in my head of what one species of lycan/werewolf is supposed to look like. BUT I can't get the anatomy proper on a piece of paper, let alone in photoshop.

I am looking for a person who draws lycans on a regular bases and has a good sense for the anatomy of canines.

See, the species is like an over-sized Anubis in a way. Almost 10ft on their hind legs, very muscular, but they have a more robust head than Anubis does. Still long, but stocky too.

Please send me links to your art, and a pricing list. I am going to want a full body line art that I can color on my own. Colored images will have credit given to you, and shall not be used as commercial items.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The one artist that comes to mind for me would be :iconart-fromthe-heart: If you describe to her in detail what it is your looking for,I know she will create it in the style you want.
As for price,I have no idea but she is More than reasonable and willing to help out another artist in need.:)
Just tell her I suggested her to you,and see what happens.:)
I interested

my work

for any question send me a note, or mail o: bou_emmanuel@hotmail.com
the price can be arranged at the convenience of the parties, it will not be a major problem.

regards
Ok, I have enough applicants. I am going to review the submissions, weigh everything out, and get back to everyone as soon as I can.
Hi, I'm highly interested in drawing for you.
I'm very experienced in canine, human and monster anatomy, and I focus on fantasy subjects especially, and I think I could make a great work for you!
This is my portfolio: [link]
For the full body lineart in an A4 format I'd charge 15-20USD depending on how many fur details you'd want:D
I hope I'll hear from you!
I like to try it out on illustrator this time, this one I did for my publisher sometime ago.

I'm interested in it ^^. I think I'm familiar with both human and canine anatomy.
I can draw for you full body traditionally made lineart for 9-10$, in this size: [link] (it's few months old heh "D)
Or something smaller, ball pen lineart or pencil with shading - there are examples of my works where I used these kinds of lineart - [link] [link] (without coloring -[link]) [link]
And digital example of werewolf/anthro, but it's old ;x [link] . If you want, I can do digital lineart also, but I don't like doing them so it would cost 14-15$ uwu. (depends if you want color base layer)

Note me if you're interested, I really like to draw creatures :D
Well, 1 year means much improvement for me uwu. Sometimes I have problem with seeing my 2 years old sketches in my sketchbooks, because of visible mistakes which was not that visible before "D Even I see improvement when I see my sketches from summer holiday 2012 :icondeathstareplz:
I know that feeling! Your art is very nice.
Hi I am interested i can draw werewolf line art here are some examples of my work heres my full gallery [link] i would charge 20.00 USD for each image.
Hi! I'm interested!
My works are available here [link]
you can contact me here elms_082381@yahoo.co

Thanks
Very nice gallery. I like your work on humans a lot actually.
thank you paleo...do you have artjob for me?
I think I may actually. I'm reviewing several applicants at the moment.
Greetings,

I'm interested in your offer. I have experiences in character art.

kindly check my gallery -
[link]
see if it fits your taste

you can contact me through deviantart note or my e-mail: basotahuikan@yahoo.com

Thanks!
I am interested in what you are looking for. I have some quick sketches for you that I can send you. Here is my email B412washington@yahoo.com
I think I can do that. Please take a look at my gallery :)[link]
Hello, i'm freelance illustrator, have some anthro samples in my gallery, featuring werewolves too. I don't draw those on regular basis, but i'm sure i can do it without any problem.
Here some samples of my work:

For something like requested /full body clean lines/ i'll charge you 20EUR
E-mail me at: kika1983@mail.bg
Kika
Getting a few offers. Just wanted to let those on here know. I am letting many offers come in, then I will decide in a day or two who ends up with the commission. Please don't be disappointed if you don't get it.
Hi! check my gallery please [link] thanks! :)
I dont do werewolves on a regular basis but I do have a fully photoshopped one here that I did. The anatomy for many animals, including humans is extremely similar so I wont have a problem doing this for you. I know how I would make the head to look how you want as well, I can visualize your werewolf. We can discuss payment in notes.
i can give it a shot, here is a link to my gallery [link]
i will send you a sample