Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Looking for someone to take photographs

:iconvideoboysayscube:
Videoboysayscube Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello. This may seem like an odd request, but I figure I'd try asking anyway. I've recently wrote a book, The Dreamer's World, and I'm trying to put together a commercial of sorts that I could upload to Youtube or something. The book revolves around dreaming, and so I'd like to have shots of people asleep in bed for the opening of the commercial. I've already commissioned illustrations that will be used later in the commercial, so now I'm left with needing these photographs.

Here's a rough idea of what I'm looking for:

[link]
[link]
[link]

I'm looking for nice shots, minimal noise, no blur, in a relatively dark setting (but bright enough to see the subject). The subjects should be male and female, anywhere from the ages of 8 to early 20s. I could use multiple perspectives, (overhead view, side view). My budget is limited, so I'm looking to pay between $10-20 a shot.

So if you're interested, show me a portfolio. Or if you're willing, you can take the photo and send me a low-res watermarked image for me to consider. I can't guarantee I'll buy the shot though. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlucidcreations:
LucidCreations Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Mhmm, for that price you should buy stock artwork. It takes a few hours to put together a shoot with that kind of lighting and people involved.
:iconvideoboysayscube:
Videoboysayscube Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I wasn't even considering anything that elaborate, but yea, I guess you're right. I'll go the stock photo route.
:iconlucidcreations:
LucidCreations Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Well, to achieve the lighting you have in those photos, you need a setup with a light stand, dark room, and a good camera...you can't really get it otherwise. :)
:iconalice-time:
alice-time Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional General Artist
I hate to say this, and possibly irritate other people, but purchasing stock photos is generally a cheaper route than paying a photographer.
Add a Comment: