Looking for a Lineart artist & a colorist artist.

Hello,

I am looking for someone who will be able to create some linearts based on a real life person (copy that person and create a few poses for a banner/header, so a lot of details will be needed) and then be able to give those linearts to another member who will be responsible to color them and bring them to "life".

Lineartist level: [link] or higher
Colorist level: [link] or higher.

Are you able/interested to do something like this and what is your rate? Feel free to PM me.

Thank you!
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
Hi,

I'm quite sure I can make every element in this project very well. Please have a look at my portfolio following: [link] Also a note sent for rates.
Hi, i am applying as a colorist ... check my gallery
I can do both of those, Id really like to be considered for the position
I am very interested in either the colorist or the line artist posistion: [link]
please check out my gallery,note me if interested. thanks!
Hey! I'm interested ^^ I could do the coloring
Check out my gallery
Here you have a colorist!
Hey! I'm interested ^^ I'm not that good with lineart, but I could do the coloring :)
Check out my gallery: [link]
Hello,I'm an illustrator and comic artist,this is my blog if you want to check it out- [link]
or my deviantart as well- [link]
I'm available 24/7
check my gallery and note me if you're interested
Interested. Note Sent.
check my work out. [link]
I think I might be able to do both,especially the coloring,I love coloring and making the colors soft and balanced and natural.
Check out my gallery here [link]
Thanks
I'm too bust to take on any extra work right now, but I just wanted to ask you - do have to have two separate people doing the images? IE a line artist AND a colorist? There are a lot of people who can do both quite well (not to diminish those than only focus on one or the other). Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you have not considered it.
Hello there! I could do the color thing.
i can do that, i've sent a note,

thanks,
Q