Artist needed~paid commission

Looking to commission someone for a work on an RP group ot4 illustration. Initially looking for one work only, but may consider re-commissioning again in the future for further artwork down the line; paid, of course. You may note me here or contact me at hells_medic@yahoo.com for further details if interested.

This is a very large RP group on Tumblr, featured on FyeahRPrabbit as well as several other RP sites. I'm willing to promo you and showcase your work on our homepage! You must be willing to work within my budget and pay schedule.

Serious inquiries only; I've commissioned people here in the past and never seen a single finished product, so please don't contact me unless you're willing to finish and stay in touch with me. Thank you!
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested. Heres my gallery:[link]
HOpe to you from you soon. ;D
drop me an email>
vansokc@gmail.com
lets discuss the project, i finish and see through with all projects a start.
i can definelty do this for sure!
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

Art Commissions starting as low as $3 or 300 :points:: [link]
hello ,Im interested,.. my style is not american ¨traditional ¨comic ,.. if interested ..heres my gallery : [link]
drop me a note , I can tune up a bit my style if needed :)
Hello! My style is anime manga, or Japanese cartoons. My preferences are the illustrations with a touch generally "cute" or "child" or sometimes even "magical". I am one of those people who love magic and fairy tales. Colored traditional management and digital painting. but the possibilities can vary as needed. I have great passion for drawing. if you come to accept. I am a person who is committed to finish what begun

Check out my gallery! [link]
Hello, I am interested. Please check out my gallery for examples of my work and maybe note me saying what you think?
Hi I am very interested, please give me a look

[link]
[link]
A heads up--I am still looking at people interested in this job.

However, serious inquiries only!! I've contacted several people, and with one or two exceptions, people either are not returning my messages or emails, or dodging my pretty simple questions.

I shouldn't have to remind people it's very bad form to apply for a job and then not show up when someone calls you requesting an interview, and I've been keeping a running tally of artists who've been doing this. If I'm going to be patroning someone, I expect them to be timely. It doesn't make me want to buy from you if you don't even answer my email. I worry I'll pay you a grotesque amount of money (for a poor person, it is) and then you wont deliver.

So serious. If you're not interested, don't ping me in the first place. If you are, then please do. You will be drawing/painting four characters, in a group picture. That's what this job is.

Thank you.
Hi, I'm interested.
Hi bamfandblueberry.
Here is some of my art for your consideration

Thanks
I'm interested, too! Please check out my gallery here:
[link]

Some samples of what you might be looking for:

If you think my work can fit your needs, send me a note here in DA or shoot me an email at manghacomics at gmail dot com :#1:
hello, my name is bramasta aji from indonesia, i've been working as freelancer for almost 4 years..
my gallery is [link] and here is some sample:

if u are interested, please email me at unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

regards
Hi! I'm interested in giving this a shot for you! I love drawing interactions between characters! However, I'd love to know the specifics of your project, if that's okay. ^^

Here are my rates :aww:: [link] (if you scroll down to the end, you will also find a link to all of my completed commissions! :D)

Hope to work with you! I feel communication is quite important, so I hope that my work and rates meets what you need.
I am interested. Please check out my gallery here on DA. :iconseanforney:
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

Greetings,

I saw your ad and interested in offering you a commission service. I have experiences in illustration commission.
I've delivered commissions for various individual and groups/organizations.

kindly visit my gallery for my past commissions and samples - [link]
see if there are stuffs that fits your taste

you can contact me through deviantart note or my e-mail: basotahuikan@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

Thanks everyone for your interest! I've gone about emailing or noting several of you. I would love to be able to commission you ALL, as you're all wonderful artists with amazing talent. If I were a millionaire, I totally would. Unfortunately I can only do one, maybe two people. However, those people who have noted me, I have marked you down in my little black book; just because this is a group picture doesn't mean I won't be in need of someone who can draw a single chara in the future. I'll keep responding to notes and submissions, but I am seriously considering two, maybe three people right now.

Anyone who's still interested in the promoing aspect of it, however, please feel free to check out our groups home page at [link] . We're in dire need of a kind soul who's willing to make art for us in general, again; although likely you've missed me this go, I'm willing to keep people on for the future.

Thank you dears!
What sort of RP group is this for?
This is for a Marvel RP group: [link]