Details

Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

Artist needed~paid commission

:iconbamfandblueberry:
bamfandblueberry Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Looking to commission someone for a work on an RP group ot4 illustration. Initially looking for one work only, but may consider re-commissioning again in the future for further artwork down the line; paid, of course. You may note me here or contact me at hells_medic@yahoo.com for further details if interested.

This is a very large RP group on Tumblr, featured on FyeahRPrabbit as well as several other RP sites. I'm willing to promo you and showcase your work on our homepage! You must be willing to work within my budget and pay schedule.

Serious inquiries only; I've commissioned people here in the past and never seen a single finished product, so please don't contact me unless you're willing to finish and stay in touch with me. Thank you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstamayostudio:
StamayoStudio Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
:iconwuxy:
Wuxy Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
I'm interested. Heres my gallery:[link]
HOpe to you from you soon. ;D
:iconvansokc:
vansokc Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
drop me an email>
vansokc@gmail.com
lets discuss the project, i finish and see through with all projects a start.
i can definelty do this for sure!
:iconchincrise:
chincrise Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Professional General Artist
interested
:iconistebrak:
Istebrak Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

:iconcolormymemory:
ColorMyMemory Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Professional General Artist
Art Commissions starting as low as $3 or 300 :points:: [link]
:icongreenviggen:
GreenViggen Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Professional General Artist
hello ,Im interested,.. my style is not american ¨traditional ¨comic ,.. if interested ..heres my gallery : [link]
drop me a note , I can tune up a bit my style if needed :)
:icondarkmysha:
DarkMysha Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! My style is anime manga, or Japanese cartoons. My preferences are the illustrations with a touch generally "cute" or "child" or sometimes even "magical". I am one of those people who love magic and fairy tales. Colored traditional management and digital painting. but the possibilities can vary as needed. I have great passion for drawing. if you come to accept. I am a person who is committed to finish what begun

Check out my gallery! [link]
:iconaikodea:
Aikodea Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello, I am interested. Please check out my gallery for examples of my work and maybe note me saying what you think?
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Hi I am very interested, please give me a look

[link]
[link]
Add a Comment: