Looking for Concept Artist For Game Development

Hey everyone,
Project One Gaming is in development of its own hybrid miniatures game and we are looking for a little help. We are currently working on gameplay mechanics, the story, characters ect , but what we are looking for is some sources for concept art for all aspects of the game. If we deside to pick you up you will have to sign team contract binding you to not talk about the game while it is in development. Thanks everyone!

D
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all so much for showing us your work! We have selected someone for this project. But we are going to hold on to all the saved messages from you all because when the project has more developed we may concatact some of you to work on more detailed projects for this game! Thanks again!

D
Shall I close the thread for you now? :)
I like your project if you want visit my Gallery...
[link]

Greetings!!!
Hi.
Here is some examples of my character art

Thanks
I'm interested!

Here are some samples:

I'm interested in working on your project. I just finished working on an upcoming educational game for Department of Education developed by Triad Interactive Media. I've done backgrounds, character art, and assets. You can see more of my work at my gallery
[link]
[link]
[link]

check that out then us the email to talk more if you are still interested Thanks so much!

D
I'm interested too. Please visit my gallery to see my work.
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Greetings,

I saw your ad and interested in offering you a commission service. I have experiences in game development, including concept art.

kindly check my gallery - [link]
see if it fits your taste

you can contact me through deviantart note or my e-mail: basotahuikan@yahoo.com

Thanks!
I have no problem signing a non-disclosure agreement as that is pretty standard issue for freelance work. My name is Dave Holland and I am a professional freelance artist. My website is dave-holland-art.com and my email is davehollandart@gmail.com. Let me know how to earn your business. Best regards,

Dave H
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

I´m very interested. Feel free to check my gallery. If my style fits in your project you can contact me.
Please email us at projectonegaming@gmail.com We like your work a lot. Look forward to hearing from you. Please just put your D-Art name in the subject please.

D
Hi there,

I'd be very interested in working with you on this project.
Please visit my portfolio here: [link], or alternatively have a look at my Deviant Art gallery, where you can find sketches and more character developments: [link]

If you're interested please feel free to either note me on here or send me an email at rachellefryatt@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!
might i be of assistance? check me out [link]
Hi, I'm interested, here is a link to my gallery if you'd like to check it out --> [link]
Thank you
Hi you can check my gallery if you like.
Hello, i'm interesed so i invite you to check my gallery: [link]
Hi, we are very interested learning more, could you please send us more info to service.robekka@gmail.com?
We have a team of talented artists working on fulltime positions here in the studio. We've worked for companies like Blizzard, Gameloft, Marvel... We do almost everything related to art in a game, from character concept to user interface. With us you can have all your need in one station. We have also worked on many Kickstarter projects and I'd be very happy to share our experience. Look forward to hearing from you : )
Hi,
I'm highly interested in this job! I've already made some concepts and designs for a friend's videogame project and I think I could make gorgeous works for you.
This is my portfolio: [link]
Feel free to contact anytime in case you're interested or would like to discuss with me. Thank you very much for reading, and I hope I'll hear from you!