January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

Looking for Concept Artist For Game Development

:iconprojectonegaming:
Projectonegaming Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hey everyone,
Project One Gaming is in development of its own hybrid miniatures game and we are looking for a little help. We are currently working on gameplay mechanics, the story, characters ect , but what we are looking for is some sources for concept art for all aspects of the game. If we deside to pick you up you will have to sign team contract binding you to not talk about the game while it is in development. Thanks everyone!

D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Projectonegaming Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all so much for showing us your work! We have selected someone for this project. But we are going to hold on to all the saved messages from you all because when the project has more developed we may concatact some of you to work on more detailed projects for this game! Thanks again!

D
:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Shall I close the thread for you now? :)
:iconvancamelot:
vancamelot Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I like your project if you want visit my Gallery...
[link]

Greetings!!!
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Hi Im very interested

[link]
[link]
:iconaroundthewind:
aroundthewind Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Hi.
Here is some examples of my character art

Thanks
:iconharkins:
harkins Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested!

Here are some samples:

:iconlemonvampire:
LemonVampire Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested in working on your project. I just finished working on an upcoming educational game for Department of Education developed by Triad Interactive Media. I've done backgrounds, character art, and assets. You can see more of my work at my gallery
[link]
[link]
Projectonegaming Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
[link]

check that out then us the email to talk more if you are still interested Thanks so much!

D
:iconominousrain:
OminousRain Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm interested too. Please visit my gallery to see my work.
:iconalonzoemata:
alonzoemata Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconbasotahuikan:
basotahuikan Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings,

I saw your ad and interested in offering you a commission service. I have experiences in game development, including concept art.

kindly check my gallery - [link]
see if it fits your taste

you can contact me through deviantart note or my e-mail: basotahuikan@yahoo.com

Thanks!
:icondjholland:
DJHolland Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I have no problem signing a non-disclosure agreement as that is pretty standard issue for freelance work. My name is Dave Holland and I am a professional freelance artist. My website is dave-holland-art.com and my email is davehollandart@gmail.com. Let me know how to earn your business. Best regards,

Dave H
:iconistebrak:
Istebrak Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

:iconperfectcirkel:
PerfectCirkel Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Im very interested. Feel free to check my gallery. If my style fits in your project you can contact me.
Please email us at projectonegaming@gmail.com We like your work a lot. Look forward to hearing from you. Please just put your D-Art name in the subject please.

D
:iconibunibun:
ibunibun Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
email sent
:iconrachellefryatt:
RachelleFryatt Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi there,

I'd be very interested in working with you on this project.
Please visit my portfolio here: [link], or alternatively have a look at my Deviant Art gallery, where you can find sketches and more character developments: [link]

If you're interested please feel free to either note me on here or send me an email at rachellefryatt@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!
:iconk-d-art:
k-d-art Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
might i be of assistance? check me out [link]
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hi, I'm interested, here is a link to my gallery if you'd like to check it out --> [link]
Thank you
:iconbugfacegard:
bugfacegard Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hi you can check my gallery if you like.
:iconmalverro:
malverro Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional
Hello, i'm interesed so i invite you to check my gallery: [link]
:iconrobekka:
robekka Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hi, we are very interested learning more, could you please send us more info to service.robekka@gmail.com?
We have a team of talented artists working on fulltime positions here in the studio. We've worked for companies like Blizzard, Gameloft, Marvel... We do almost everything related to art in a game, from character concept to user interface. With us you can have all your need in one station. We have also worked on many Kickstarter projects and I'd be very happy to share our experience. Look forward to hearing from you : )
:iconfenrir--the-2nd:
Fenrir--the-2nd Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hi,
I'm highly interested in this job! I've already made some concepts and designs for a friend's videogame project and I think I could make gorgeous works for you.
This is my portfolio: [link]
Feel free to contact anytime in case you're interested or would like to discuss with me. Thank you very much for reading, and I hope I'll hear from you!
Hello,
We cannot say a lot due to being in the development stage and in process of copyright and trademarking the game. But what I can say is we are creating our own mythology, warrior, rouge, and mage type characters. So we will need to design enemies, characters, armor, weapons, ect.

So we are looking for the concept art of it all. We need someone who is flexible and understanding if we do or do not like some of the work and willing to adjust it for us. We would like to set weekly goals, with the possibility that sometimes something might have to be expedited to help us get the idea on the table. We are looking for the artist to Ball Park a price tag on their work so we can think it over and come to an agreement on cost, and we also would like to give the artist a test drawing to see if they will fit the mold we are trying to create Once we get more developed we will be starting a Kickstarter Campaign to help fund more art and everything else needed for the game. Let me know what you think, i will look over your work as well.

Here are links to our pages
www.projectonegaming.com
projectonegaming@gmai.com
youtube.com/projectonegaming
:iconfenrir--the-2nd:
Fenrir--the-2nd Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hi,
your idea is very interesting and I would really love to draw the concepts you need, both for enemies and characters.
I'm comfortable with sending updates while working and changing some features of the pictures after discussing; also, my prices are mostly negotiable depending on the design and concept of the picture requested, so I think we could discuss about it. I usually accept half payment upfront and half upon completion. (Both in case of a single picture, and package of pictures)

I'd be willing to draw a test picture if you need it; in any case you can have an idea of my work from my portfolio. I'd like to know which kind of style you'd be looking for, but however, I'm very flexible and I think I could make something that could fit well to your needs.

In case you're interested feel free to send me a note, or a message on my page. Thank you very much!
:iconpuddlefisher:
puddlefisher Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Filmographer
Hello,
I'm making a query to ascertain what type of style or aesthetic you're looking for. I have a cartoonish type of style if you're interested in reviewing. Do you have an e-mail I can send some attachments to?
Best of regards,
Chris
projectonegaming@gmail.com Thank you!
:iconpuddlefisher:
puddlefisher Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Filmographer
OK, consider the mail sent.
:icontestosteronman:
TestosteronMan Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi,
I'm interested in your project, here's my folio, check out all of the pages testosteronman.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24 . Thanks.

Cheers,
Darko
:icontestosteronman:
TestosteronMan Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional General Artist
Sorry, bad link, here's the right one [link] .
:iconcrazypalette:
crazypalette Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey I am a freelancer concept artist/illustrator and im really excited about your game!
Please visit my portfolio through the following link [link]
and let me know what you think!
mail me @ ayan.rhyme@gmail.com or send me a note to discuss more!
Looking forward to your reply!! ^^
peace.
Add a Comment: