Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Looking for programmers for 2D fighting game

:iconbeastsfury:
Greetings to everyone reading this.

We are currently are looking for a team a programmers to create Beasts Fury own 2D fighting engine.
Beast's Fury will be a 2D, arcade-style "Fighting" game based around anthropomorphic characters. It is currently being developed by a small but passionate team of individuals, both gaming enthusiasts and professional programmers alike. The game will not only involve action, but also will feature engaging story lines, intriguing characters, exotic arenas and a killer soundtrack to boot! This is one game you won't want to miss!

If you have any questions, please email me at beasts_fury[at]hotmail.com

Images of playable characters
[link]
[link]

We have a youtube channel and facebook and twitter
[link]

Progress of the game

We are working on the first two characters as we speak High definition hand drawn sprites take time we will be doing live streams of this in the future if anyone is interested we are a team of six we are welcoming more help to the project if you are interested.

Update: Vincent flat colors idle stance
Image link: [link]

Vs Screen art
Matilda: [link]
Vincent: [link]
Odette(sketch): [link]
William(sketch):[link]

Actual ingame Sprite (single frame) still work in progress
Vincent: [link]
this size is 512x512
For Vincent we are getting all the rough animations done to get a Alpha build up in total Vincent is going to be anywhere from 1200 frames to 1500 in total

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconconde-makoto:
Hello, I'm interested too. I'have some experience in 2d games for Windows and mobiles too (Android).
Are you still looking for programmers?
:iconaryaink:
AryaInk Jan 17, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Hi,

How far the programming part has reached ?
What programming language are you using ?
What are the target Consoles/OS are ?
You said you already have a team of developers, so, where a new programmer fits in ?
Are you looking for some specific set of skills in a/the programmer ?

A little a about me :
I am an experienced programmer and have worked in past and am currently working on games for windows.

Links did not work for me, not sure why.
:iconbeastsfury:
No where the programmers I had bailed with the money I gave them and we were going to use UDK engine we wanted it for Windows/mac and then consoles as for the team we just have 2D artist 2 2d animators sfx composer.

Sorry about the links don't know why there not working

I wanted to ask what would be best to make this game in and could you work in GGPO and OtterUI google them ggpo is for fighting game net code it uses c++ and Otterui helps with UI

What I am looking for atm is a proof of concept build/prototype just 1 character vising himself with a placeholder animations and background so it can be playable like Player vs Player and Player vs cpu.

Please conetact me on beasts_fury@hotmail.com
Add a Comment: