Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Looking for Professional Pixel artist for enemy and boss animations (Professional work only) [PAID]

:iconcriminon:
criminon Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Hello there, I'm the creator of a game called Final Element. I have a kickstarter located here:
[link]

My project is already funded on Kickstarter, as well as being backed by a company. I'm looking for
an incredibly talented pixel artist that specializes in non lined pixel art. An example of lined pixel art would be pokemon sprites, etc. These would just use shading to make the designs work.

The screen width is 150px x 100px, which means the screen is very small, and you would have to fit a lot of details into small places.

This is a large job, and it pays well, I can go over pricing once I verify that you have the skills required to fulfill the job. Please send all responses to "finalelementgame@gmail.com"

Have a great day, and thanks for your interest in Final Element!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconl3moon-studios:
L3Moon-Studios Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional General Artist
how many enemies and bosses do you need?

samples:
:iconthreebrothersstudio:
ThreeBrothersstudio Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
hi i am very interested.
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
I have one pixel in my gallery [link]

Thanks and have a great day.
Add a Comment: